Team Instinct's "Borrow-a-Maxed-Hero" Program

Replies

• Did we miss anyone? Any other requests?
  • im in need of a kenobi or baze or honestly anyone to help me beat light side 9B hard....

ally code is 787-729-191

any and all help is appreciated, thanks!
  • Hi

Please can I borrow GK to do light side hard 9B. Thanks in advance, awesome thread

My ally code is 661-463-391

Profile is https://swgoh.gg/u/jd42

Thanks
  • Can I borrow someone fully upgrade Commander Luke Skywalker ?
    I think he may be only toon that will help me with 9A and 9B.

My AC : 764-577-591

Thanks ;)
  • @rybrows @JD_42 invites sent. GK set for light side lead. Good luck!

@2jar1binks ally request sent. My CLS is one gear away from G11. He should be ready tomorrow. I’ll let you know when he’s available. In the meantime, GK is at your disposal if needed.
  • Cheers, light 9B cleared. Just trying to clear light 9D. Great thread and idea

Thanks
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Thanks!
    Post edited by Yolcuberserk on
  • Hi, I need zQGJ for light side hard 9b. (Currently 2*)
    My ally code: 239-233-485
    Thanks in advance!

I see you already have a good GK. I don't have zQKJ but I will ping someone in Ti for adding you.
    for the time, invites sent with GK as I set for other people too.
  • Hi, I need zQGJ for light side hard 9b. (Currently 2*)
    My ally code: 239-233-485
    Thanks in advance!

I see you already have a good GK. I don't have zQKJ but I will ping someone in Ti for adding you.
    for the time, invites sent with GK as I set for other people too.

The one who sent ally request doesn't have zQGJ
  • @2jar1binks
    CLS in now in for light side if you want to try him.
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    @KENg_YangZean I don't have any spot, 50/50. Do you mind if I delete the ones who sent me ally request?
  • @KENg_YangZean I don't have any spot, 50/50. Do you mind if I delete the ones who sent me ally request?

sure. no problem :)
  • Dekxster
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Needed help with light side 9C hard, but Old ben just did the trick :-)

Post edited.
  • Hey guys I'm struggling to get through 9c I can two* it but need help from a baze or GK my ally code is 865-412-345 thanks a bunch in advance guys
  • I am stuck at 9-B light, and can't get past it even with a jedi team lead by ZQGJ. I am hoping to borrow a GK or a baze. I am Heliogabalus 283-911-431. Thanks!!!!!
  • @MarcoArny and @Darthhaze91 g12 GK in and invite sent!
  • Struggling to 3* LS 9b & 9c. If anybody has a Zarris, GK, or CLS to help me it would be appreciated. Ally code 795-897-256; profile "Fedwa". Will remove once done. Thanks in advance.
  • Fedwa wrote: »
    Struggling to 3* LS 9b & 9c. If anybody has a Zarris, GK, or CLS to help me it would be appreciated. Ally code 795-897-256; profile "Fedwa". Will remove once done. Thanks in advance.

GK sent!
  • Light side 9B
    Looking for a CLS.
    Ally code: 512-528-178
  • Thanks!! It was a cakewalk with CLS and my rebels! Am I able to use him again for LS 9-C?
  • EdwinReaux wrote: »
    Thanks!! It was a cakewalk with CLS and my rebels! Am I able to use him again for LS 9-C?

it will have 4 hour cool down. you can try again.
  • Anyone want to lend me their GK? Need to finish up 9-B & 9-C for shoretrooper and Baze. 533-371-639. Your help is appreciated!!

• GK sent!

Thanks for the invite. Was able to 3* 9C first time but I'm maxing out at 2* on 9B. All good b/c farming Baze is more of a priority right now. Will remove those that sent invites. Obviously need to up my gear level a bit on supporting toons before I revisit 9b for Shoretrooper. Thanks again.
  • Emperor_Carso
    https://swgoh.gg/u/Emperor_Carso
    714-667-365
    General Kenobi please
  • What level are you? LEVEL 83 What area and mission do you need help with? CANTINA 8-A What is your ally code? 714-667-365 What type of character are you looking to borrow? GENERAL KENOBI
  • What level are you? LEVEL 83 What area and mission do you need help with? CANTINA 8-A What is your ally code? 714-667-365 What type of character are you looking to borrow? GENERAL KENOBI / ROYAL GUARD / DARTH NIHILUS / DARTH MAUL ZETA --- Anyone who has these, please send ALLY REQ!!!
  • What level are you? LEVEL 83 What area and mission do you need help with? CANTINA 8-A What is your ally code? 714-667-365 What type of character are you looking to borrow? GENERAL KENOBI / ROYAL GUARD / DARTH NIHILUS / DARTH MAUL ZETA --- Anyone who has these, please send ALLY REQ!!!

GK for LS!
  • Having trouble with Cantina 8E and dont know what teams i should use?
  • firstly I would like to express my appreciation for this generous offering, that being said I typically try to complete the LS 9 hard with my geared PS but need a little help. I think a geared GK would be good. I also have a strong rebel squad as well. On DS 9 hard I typically run a DN lead sith team but also have a strong Empire squad. Ally # 977-885-327. https://swgho.gg/u/ho0ligan/

thanks again
  • _ho0ligan_ wrote: »
    firstly I would like to express my appreciation for this generous offering, that being said I typically try to complete the LS 9 hard with my geared PS but need a little help. I think a geared GK would be good. I also have a strong rebel squad as well. On DS 9 hard I typically run a DN lead sith team but also have a strong Empire squad. Ally # 977-885-327. https://swgho.gg/u/ho0ligan/

thanks again

Hello there. I have sent you an ally request. My name is: íN Jade. I have a g12 kenobi waiting for you. I hope he helps.