Tusken Raider not triggering call an ai attack

It happens once every 20 arena matches or so, I'll use the secondary attack and it simply won't grant an ally to bonus attack. Also while I'm here whenever I play on autoplay savage opress' secondary attack for some reason will force him to attack an opponent I havnt selected, this is very frustrating in some challenge modes.

Replies

• Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Stunned heroes can be called to assist, but they will not actually attack. So, if your hero calls an ally to assist and if that ally is stunned, nothing will happen.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Pilot wrote: »
    Stunned heroes can be called to assist, but they will not actually attack. So, if your hero calls an ally to assist and if that ally is stunned, nothing will happen.

Not once has an ally been stunned when it didn't trigger.
  • Hmm I have Tusken and have never had his ally assist not work with no stunned characters. Does it happen with the same line up? In arena or GW? Both? Maybe I can help you and try to reproduce this bug.
  • Hmm I have Tusken and have never had his ally assist not work with no stunned characters. Does it happen with the same line up? In arena or GW? Both? Maybe I can help you and try to reproduce this bug.

It's just in arena. Only started happening since the latest level cap increase update.