Credits, or lack of, what's your trick?

So I'm running into credit issues.

Not enough.

I'm level 63.

Ok, I'm running a deep squad. 5 chars that I max with each level gained (they 62 right now).

Another 5-6 I brought to lvl 55

6-7 to lvl 40-45

But now I don't have enough credits to level up my main toons and promote them.

Any tricks? Anything I'm doing wrong? Seems like people are saying credits are never an issues lol.

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Only level your main five.
  • Yup...level your main five, and pray the level cap isn't raised in the next update. At this point training a toon from 1 to 70 will cost two million....that doesn't count star levels either. After taking my 86 from 6* to 7* this morning, I'm under a million credits and only level 66.
  • Get to lol 65 and do key card battles for credits. Honestly spending 50 energy for 200 credits is alot better than spending 85 or 600 crystals for 500 credits from the shop
  • GW every day & Challenges should keep you paid enough. I don't have any issues @ 67 currently. I have about 2 rows of heroes still @ lvl 1 until I need them or get more stars for them.
  • 200K credits
  • Telaan wrote: »
    Only level your main five.
    Yup...level your main five, and pray the level cap isn't raised in the next update. At this point training a toon from 1 to 70 will cost two million....that doesn't count star levels either. After taking my 86 from 6* to 7* this morning, I'm under a million credits and only level 66.

yeah recently I stopped leveling others

but I finally got FOO and 5 shards away from getting Kylo. I have enough to level Lumi, and tbose 3 are not part of my Arena squad but the plan is to get them there.

So I need fo balance staying competitive (top 15 arena) and looking into the future

not an easy gig
    lol
  • GW every day & Challenges should keep you paid enough. I don't have any issues @ 67 currently. I have about 2 rows of heroes still @ lvl 1 until I need them or get more stars for them.

oh for sure, I don't miss any challenges and only lost GW once since update.

• No trick here, I saved credits when I knew the new levels were coming and kept a core 8 or nine toons to level. Now that I have hit max level I am slowly going down the list and promoting as I can.

It's a loooong process. :/
  • lol
  • I have a few toons ready to promote but haven't been able to. I focus my leveling on my Arena 5; however, in the light/dark side of the game that can diminish your viability (not even accounting for GW).

Today was the first time I was unable to keep all my Arena toons caught up to my player level (and having three toons waiting on promotions).

It's a pretty hard push to get you to crystal out for credits (and pray for the 3x multiplier!).