Deathtrooper event (please help lol)

Prev1
I'm at Tier 4 and the Bounty Hunters are kicking my **** worse than thelegend27.

I've got g9 Wiggs (omega'd), g9 Lando, g9 EP, g8 Ackbar, g8 Leia, g8 JKA, g8 Shoretrooper, g8 TFP, g8 RG, g8 STH, and g8 Boba. Everyone but RG, JKA and Boba are 80 or higher. None of their abilities are lower than 5. I've been looking around on the forums, and everyone's either auto'd it, or is still stuck on it. I haven't found anything yet that really tells you what you need to do. I'm F2P, so the suggestion to just "buy" the ten shards won't work. So please, people who didn't auto it, and know what to do, help me out.

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Your guys seem to low leveled, and under-geared. Tbh if you can't beat it, you are just not ready for it yet.
  • What @Mullato said. G10 is the minimum - even with mods - for wiggs, IMO.

Keep gearing up your toons and you'll beat it.
  • Mods
  • Try palp lead, shore, rg, anakin and sthan/tfp. Key is to stun and speed down. You might get lucky with rng
  • Pxwer
    100 posts Member
    Gear 11 minimum
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Stun or use TMR on Ig-88, target Boba first, and use tenacity to ignore the other three. I managed to beat it with clones and most of them are gear nine, except Rex, so gear ten is not the be all and end all
    Post edited by Allenb60 on
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I only had one g10 character and 3* it.

Palp (L) Lvl. 84 g9 7*
    Darth Vader Lvl. 64 (!) g8 6*
    TFP Lvl. 82 g8 7*
    Baze Malbus Lvl. 84 g10 6*
    Chirrut Imwe Lvl. 84 g9 5*
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • ARCTrooperFives
    737 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    What @Mullato said. G10 is the minimum - even with mods - for wiggs, IMO.

Keep gearing up your toons and you'll beat it.
    Pxwer wrote: »
    Gear 11 minimum
    G10/11. That's your answer

I disagree, I beat it first try with G9 STHan and Biggs, along with G10 Wedge, Lando, Anakin. You don't need any G11 or all G10, but G8 is too low, but I have heard some guys do it with G8

If you utilize turn meter at the end of the encounter correctly, you can get your whole team to go first

But to the OP your problem is that you don't have Biggs, which can provide the DPS to get rid of the bounty hunters before they have a turn. Plus G8 won't really cut it, and level 5 abilities won't either
  • I was almost able to auto with:
    Palp (L), Vader, shore, RG, and boba

Everyone except palp was G9, I mainly died because the other boba got several revive buffs off me (granted I was using auto).
    So I switched to the typical rebel combo and auto'ed that and it worked the first time.

I'd say with decent luck you can easily beat it using:
    Wiggs, lando, StHan, and shore
    (Wedge as lead for heal) and focus down boba first and use lando's aoe to kill the others
  • Most of my guys were G8 when I beat it
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I used

Palp (l) g8
    Shore g9
    Vader g9
    Boba g8
    TFP g8

All toons lvl 81, it took me several tries to 1* it but basically I had to focus on his Boba first, of he gets his BHR buff up before you can kill him it's more than likely game over
  • I went for Boba last, used Wedge (L) g9, Biggs G8, Boba G9, Vader G9, Lando G10

Vader's Omega force crush helped take care of the other bounty hunters with the help of AOE from Lando, Wedge and Boba
  • Honestly, I thought it was too easy :/ They need to come up with harder tiers with bigger rewards
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • Destroyed it with:
    Palp G10 7star
    TFP G10 6 star
    Vader G9 6 star
    ShT G10 3 star
    RG G10 7 star
    Average star: 5.8
    Avg. Gear lvl: 9.8

Completely failed with my alt's full G9 7 star
    Wiggstormlanbar
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Did it 2nd try with my arena team
    https://swgoh.gg/u/bt-7274/
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • I did it with:

Wedge L g8
    Biggs g9
    Lando g9
    Baze g8
    Chirruit g8

Baze 5* and Chirruit 3*
  • aclbosox wrote: »
    Honestly, I thought it was too easy :/ They need to come up with harder tiers with bigger rewards
    Yeah, I auto'd it with wiggs, anakin, Lando and baze all gear 11 (baze 4*). I got hit once in the last stage.
  • I used a gear 8 empire team + jyn erso gear 10, used jyn erso to make sure boba fett never got a turn while I picked off the rest of the bounty hunters that were much easier to kill.
  • (L)Wedge g8, QGJ g10, JKA g9, Biggs g8, Old Ben g9. Old ben was normally first to die so his death ability granted everyone those huge buffs and Killeen other team, only got 1 star tho as QGJ and him died
  • Wedge (L) 7* g8 lvl 85
    Lando 7* g9 lvl 80
    ST Han 7* g9 lvl 80
    Palpatine 7* g8 lvl 80
    Biggs 7* g8 lvl 85

Goal was to finish jawas with Palp at 30% or more TM. Have Palp do a mass stun then take out Zam and Greedo. Make sure Palp gives everyone offense up Have Deathtrooper terminate Boba when Boba is at a sliver of health. My kill order went Zam, Greedo, Ig-88, Boba, Dengar.

https://swgoh.gg/u/horrik/collection/

My mods are not that good either.
  • Your gear levels are somewhat low, and I suspect your mods don't give nearly as much extra speed as they should. Despite that, it may be doable if you try repeatedly, you MUST either kill Boba before he gets bounty hunters resolve up or finish him with the deathtroopers no revive special. I didn't and almost had to retry with gear 10/11 rebels.
  • It's brutal indeed. My G11 Boba was the last man standing for me.
  • Just auto through the entire thing with a droid team. I still want to see what DT's attacks look like. He never took a turn :(
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • DoomeyEyes
    264 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    There is a simple answer to all of these types of queries. Stuns. If the AI doesn't get to take a turn, it can't kill you. EP is king for this... just don't use his stun till final round... Teebo can also be effective, but not a good as a stun. RG, Luke, Mother Gothel (I mean old daka) Cad Bane, etc.

Use 2 stunners, 2 glass cannons (Rey, Wiggs, GS, Fett though he is pretty durable, TFP, etc) and one good tank (shore trooper, sun fac, STHan or RG who is also a stunner) and you should be able to finish it, even if it takes a while to get good rng. QGJ is also good for an attacker since he can call RG to assist, so can GS... may just take a bunch of tries.

Keep the worst of them stunned and they will go down.
  • done it second try first one i let boba get BHR so i go for him first in the next one

BOBA G9 7* (L)
    IG88 G10 7*
    TFP G9 7*
    EP G9 6*
    K2SO G9 6*
  • Cannonfodder1018
    121 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm at Tier 4 and the Bounty Hunters are kicking my **** worse than thelegend27.

I've got g9 Wiggs (omega'd), g9 Lando, g9 EP, g8 Ackbar, g8 Leia, g8 JKA, g8 Shoretrooper, g8 TFP, g8 RG, g8 STH, and g8 Boba.

I have a similar load out. My rebel team didn't have enough dmg output to survive. I went the empire route: (all g8-9, lvl 80-81) EP, Vader, TFP, Boba, 5's. I made sure to keep people stunned and ability blocked as much as possible. (Old Daka could be useful) I also went after Boba first, before he got BHR for killing one of my toons. I left Dengar for last since he kept going into stealth. My successful kill order was Boba, 88, Greedo, Zam, Dengar.

I hope this helps.
  • Pxwer wrote: »
    Gear 11 minimum

I did only with g10, only one death ;)
  • Believe it or not, I put in some weak G8 toons just to see how DT works (I went too quick with my maxed ones) and barely lost on the last Teir. I put in my maxed toons and just pressed auto. Maybe good RNG?