Special vs buff

Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
Anyone out there with a DT had a chance to test him against the crit immunity buff? Will he still crit if they are buffed and debuffed (with crit immunity )?

Another situation that hasn't come about yet, a debuffed Director with DT on his side (can't be critical hit) and hit by opposing DT special...will it crit?

Just a thought here, if it doesn't crit when buffed with crit immunity maybe it should "break"(remove) crit immunity and go back to normal mechanics of a crit chance....

Replies

• I'm willing to bet it criticals even on a critical immune player like how B2 removes tenacity up or vader can attack through evasion up. Attacks seem to get priority when 2 immunities collide
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I'm willing to bet it criticals even on a critical immune player like how B2 removes tenacity up or vader can attack through evasion up. Attacks seem to get priority when 2 immunities collide

I bet crit immunity over rides and no crit
    Deathtrooper special sets crit chance to 200%, same as advantage.
    Crit immunity set crit avoidance to 999900%
    Deathtrooper unique sets krennic crit avoidance to 999900%

Crit immunity > advantage
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    scuba wrote: »
    I'm willing to bet it criticals even on a critical immune player like how B2 removes tenacity up or vader can attack through evasion up. Attacks seem to get priority when 2 immunities collide

I bet crit immunity over rides and no crit
    Deathtrooper special sets crit chance to 200%, same as advantage.
    Crit immunity set crit avoidance to 999900%
    Deathtrooper unique sets krennic crit avoidance to 999900%

Crit immunity > advantage

Good to know.