Customer support - call me feature

aclbosox
132 posts Member
edited January 2017
Has anyone used this to get in touch with EA for lost content? It said I would receive a call in 11 minutes but it's been a half hour. Is this unusual? Does anyone have a number I can call? I can't seem to find one on the website. Thanks!
ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
Post edited by Mageduckey on

Replies

• aclbosox wrote: »
    Has anyone used this to get in touch with EA for lost content? It said I would receive a call in 11 minutes but it's been a half hour. Is this unusual? Does anyone have a number I can call? I can't seem to find one on the website. Thanks!

I've used it a few times and gotten a call almost immediately. Try it again, or use the contact by email option as a backup.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    RyanRen wrote: »
    aclbosox wrote: »

I've used it a few times and gotten a call almost immediately. Try it again, or use the contact by email option as a backup.

Don't do contact by email, you will likely receive emails overnight and it will take forever to get it resolved with the back and forth
  • That's not too bad of a delay. I usually choose email, as most of my issues aren't too serious/time constrained. But call me is a very nice feature. From what I've experienced, if you call during the day, you can talk to someone in the US (the language barrier in India makes it difficult for more complex issues).
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • It took a couple calls but the issue is resolved.

I appreciate the input, but I ended up having to go to google instead which they resolved instantly.
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • how can i request the call? i can´t find it... please!