Game Update - 1/28/2016

14567810Next

Replies

• Did anyone else's game completely update? Purple energy is now red...I haven't seen anyone else comment on this yet. Everything is moving so slow and there's new visuals that are confusing me like what does the green dot mean on the gear?
  • Green dot (I think) denotes one of your characters can use it.
  • How do I get keycard now? I cannot enter the battles.
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Cragsi wrote: »
    Green dot (I think) denotes one of your characters can use it.

Yup
    Mamaearth wrote: »
    How do I get keycard now? I cannot enter the battles.

New events will be pushed in today's update, after giving roughly 24 hours for everyone to update their client. Characters changes, event changes, etc, all coming today.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Anyone else notice the drop rates for characters in the cantina are way lower now?
  • No keycard battles...
  • @EA_Jesse

First

GW now it's way to hard. Do they changed that cause we don't want to pay Crystals for that?! ;) it's now really frustrating. Unrealistic to win!

I just farm Captain Plasma but not... times over...

Keycodes not awaible.

Wanted to play a Event but yellow and red entry is not there, I can't get any training stuff or even Cash.

PVP at a Level 55 fighting against Level 65 is really wargh. Whole Groups are at 16000 plus and I am getting killed again and again. That's why I often wait until the time is over draw.

Waiting for that Yoda Challenge...sounds interesting but I think with only 3 Jedis under a 7 Star level I won't get a entry.

Thousands of Wargh Wargh Wargh...I know...

Hahaha but at all my favorite Game...

One Idea

If you make a Team only Jedis or Sith or Droids or Rebells can we get a extra fight Bonus. Maybe team ability or stuff like that.

-》DS Vantress Darth Maul Doku DV
    All Sith extra plus in fights

-》 Luke Han Lea Chewie maybe R2D2 ( Healthydroid) or C3PO extra plus Rebells

maybe you know what I mean

Sorry for bad English ;)
  • Maskarii wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse

First

GW now it's way to hard. Do they changed that cause we don't want to pay Crystals for that?! ;) it's now really frustrating. Unrealistic to win!

I just farm Captain Plasma but not... times over...

Keycodes not awaible.

Wanted to play a Event but yellow and red entry is not there, I can't get any training stuff or even Cash.

PVP at a Level 55 fighting against Level 65 is really wargh. Whole Groups are at 16000 plus and I am getting killed again and again. That's why I often wait until the time is over draw.

Waiting for that Yoda Challenge...sounds interesting but I think with only 3 Jedis under a 7 Star level I won't get a entry.

Thousands of Wargh Wargh Wargh...I know...

Hahaha but at all my favorite Game...

One Idea

If you make a Team only Jedis or Sith or Droids or Rebells can we get a extra fight Bonus. Maybe team ability or stuff like that.

-》DS Vantress Darth Maul Doku DV
    All Sith extra plus in fights

-》 Luke Han Lea Chewie maybe R2D2 ( Healthydroid) or C3PO extra plus Rebells

maybe you know what I mean

Sorry for bad English ;)

This would be an amazing addition. First Order team, Scoundrel, Jedi, Sith, Empire, Droid, these synergistic teams should have their own place for buffs, GW would be the perfect place.
  • Now that the new update is here. Where do I get the KEY cards now. Would like to get more training driods????
  • KEY cards battles are going away, being replaced by special events to get Yoda and other challenges. No more keys, but the training Droid battle will always be available for less energy, but also less training droids rewarded.
This discussion has been closed.