First +30 speed mod

So I just purchased my first 5 dot 30+ speed mod and wanted to know who to put it on.

I run:
Lando L g9
Wedge g8
Biggs g9
Baze g8
Chirruit g8

I was leaning towards Chirruit for the tenacity up. Also I got the mod in mod shipments for 2k crystals.

Replies

• Congratulations! I would do Biggs for him to go first.
  • You got a nice team. Build their gears and stars rating you will do great.

Chirrut.
  • Flamethrow wrote: »
    Congratulations! I would do Biggs for him to go first.

I thought about him too. So it's between him and Chirruit. I think I have a 1dot +17 in that spot already on him so maybe I'll go Biggs.
  • Biggs.. But why lando lead? Go for wedge lead.. His lead is op and in a late 1v1 , wedges lead wins my fives lost against a sthan -.- in 1v1 .. Cuz the han healed for 8k each shot -.-
  • I do Lando lead for the speed and crit damage. I don't need heal with Chaze. Speed and dmg is more valuable in arena.

In GW and other modes I use wedge lead.
  • I do Lando lead for the speed and crit damage. I don't need heal with Chaze. Speed and dmg is more valuable in arena.

In GW and other modes I use wedge lead.

Wedge offers offense, and a nice heal.. What do you think, the opponents target right after wedge? Right chirrut and lando.. The heal is gone, baze is ability blocked and cleansed, the dmg rolls out and baze is the last one standing.. Does he need crit chance ? Not rly. He needs 5k health whenever he counters.. This way he could 1 v3 with ease
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I usually beat wedge teams with my lando. I like going first
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    I usually beat wedge teams with my lando. I like going first

Same for me. If my biggs goes first I take out wedge and its gg