Anyone worse RNG?

I am currently 1/16 collecting zeta from the challenge. It seems my sacrifices to the rng gods were pointless. Has anyone got a worse payout for zeta's?

Replies

• Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    I'm 1/10 and hope not to join you ;)
    Hopefully tomorrow is the day
    107 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I think im worse. .. im 0/0. At least you have the challenge unlocked. I bought zetas for zader. Thats no good and took a month
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Hard to say.
    We all had that choice of farming ships for farming the challenge or going right for the zetas with fleet currency. Your method clearly is faster since the OP and I are still months away from our first zeta character if purely farming the challenge.
  • Ramborn wrote: »
    I am currently 1/16 collecting zeta from the challenge. It seems my sacrifices to the rng gods were pointless. Has anyone got a worse payout for zeta's?

You need the right sacrifice or the RNG won't accept it. Try changing it up.
  • Ramborn wrote: »

That's terrible luck. I promise it will change, man. Eventually you will get groups of one and two zetas at a time. I'm really sorry to hear that. That's discouraging.
  • I was 0/7 before I got my first one. I'm currently 8/22. Drop rates are pretty bad, so expect a few long droughts in between get a few to drop occasionally. Two dropping on one pull is like finding a unicorn.
  • For zetas, no, but I haven't seen a cuff or stun gun in the pit raid ironically since August. Does that count?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • 2 for 12 or 16.6 %
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Ramborn wrote: »

That's where my missing Zeta went! I'm currently 15/16 (93.75%), but I expect this streak won't keep. Most of my Zetas have come from purchases. I've got Zader and currently one in reserve, as well as 9 saving for a 2nd reserve.

I hear the more you spend the better your RNG. :D:p
    I'm totally kidding there.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • These 1/16 and 15/16 stories make me think that it's very possible that the RNG is crafted to boost droughts and winning streaks. I think I've seen much more of these in various aspects of this game (plus the ones reported by other players here) than when I play board games (e.g. with dice) for instance.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/