Bronzium Pull - finally had a good one

I play ever day and have since full launch - always used every Bronzium because it was... Well, free. However I've never gotten anything beyond a few shards and of course misc. gear.

I've seen all the posts about folks pulling a full character but thought it just wasn't going to happen - I nearly fell over when I pulled a full 3* 5's today!

Of course, now I'll spend a gazillion credits and training droids to have him catch up to level 65 with everyone else - but hey, just jazzed because it does apparently happen.

Replies

• GZ dude!!! I know the feeling I went 5 weeks before I pulled my dakka, I was buzzing! GZ again mate ;)
  • Congratulations. It's a great feeling getting a good pull from a free pack.
  • Nice! I love my 5's. The first character I went for in cantina was actually Boba. I was 75/80 shards away from unlocking him and I was starting to regret it because I heard 5's was good with Phasma. Lo and behold, I unlocked a 3* 5's right after I unlocked Boba!
  • Solid character too. Nice!
  • Can't wait to start working on him - got him to level 50 with what I have on hand (droids and currency) and I'll have to hold till tomorrow... F2P.

I've faced some good with him and love the counter - time to farm.
  • Nice, I love having a good pull ;) I got Hoth scout this morning, any character opening for free is good huh.
  • Congrats!
  • hehe congrats! We all feel the same ^^
  • I pulled dooku at level 20 luckiest thing that ever happened to me
  • Congrats! My best pull on Bronzium has been Mace Windu. :)
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • The only full character I've pulled from bronzium (other than the 4 or 5 times I pulled Royal Guard) was a 2 star Ewok Elder. He's actually a really great toon, seriously underrated, but a pain to star up.
  • congrats! I pulled Poggle early on and it shaped the whole game for me. So nice to get a useful toon for free.
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Andrew wrote: »
    Nice! I love my 5's. The first character I went for in cantina was actually Boba. I was 75/80 shards away from unlocking him and I was starting to regret it because I heard 5's was good with Phasma. Lo and behold, I unlocked a 3* 5's right after I unlocked Boba!

I hope history repeats, I just got Fett unlocked lol.

• Omnirhyze
    167 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Andrew wrote: »
    Nice! I love my 5's. The first character I went for in cantina was actually Boba. I was 75/80 shards away from unlocking him and I was starting to regret it because I heard 5's was good with Phasma. Lo and behold, I unlocked a 3* 5's right after I unlocked Boba!

I hope history repeats, I just got Fett unlocked lol.
    Make sure you don't learn from history then :p
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Myshkin333 wrote: »
    The only full character I've pulled from bronzium (other than the 4 or 5 times I pulled Royal Guard) was a 2 star Ewok Elder. He's actually a really great toon, seriously underrated, but a pain to star up.

I don't think ewok elder is underrated because most people who have him think/know he's awesome. It's the pain to level him as you mentioned keeps him from being a staple character.