Has anyone tried Yoda leader zeta?

I am approaching my first zeta and I want to spend it on my Jedi squad, but I am not sure where to put it (or to save it for when the next lot of zetas come out)

Everyone is talking about the QGJ leader zeta, but what about Yoda's??
30% tenacity + 30% tm gain on resist + tenacity up on debuff = mega tm gains and tenacity vs empire squads?? double this up with yodas battle meditation (zeta'd eventually) and it sounds like a winner.
My question is, has anyone tried this leader zeta and how does it stack up against QGJ's?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Amorgan wrote: »
    I am approaching my first zeta and I want to spend it on my Jedi squad, but I am not sure where to put it (or to save it for when the next lot of zetas come out)

30% tenacity + 30% tm gain on resist + tenacity up on debuff = mega tm gains and tenacity vs empire squads?? double this up with yodas battle meditation (zeta'd eventually) and it sounds like a winner.
    My question is, has anyone tried this leader zeta and how does it stack up against QGJ's?

EP lead gives +32% potency which just cancels out that tenacity gain. Tenacity Up doesn't apply until the END of the turn so that would be after all of Vader's DoTs have been applied AND after any counter attacks happen. Doesn't seem to be the best idea for arena, especially with an AOE dispel your tenacity up is gone and then you're basically screwed.

Zeta'ing his BM first is probably a better idea than his leader ability because then you can use other leader abilities and still get the automatic foresight + tenacity up.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Amorgan wrote: »

EP lead gives +32% potency which just cancels out that tenacity gain. Tenacity Up doesn't apply until the END of the turn so that would be after all of Vader's DoTs have been applied AND after any counter attacks happen. Doesn't seem to be the best idea for arena, especially with an AOE dispel your tenacity up is gone and then you're basically screwed.

Zeta'ing his BM first is probably a better idea than his leader ability because then you can use other leader abilities and still get the automatic foresight + tenacity up.

That's great advice, thanks
    I forgot about Ep's potency lead