So if we're going to give away Krennic and DT...

...who are the base of a hard counter to Chaze, can we make the R1 toons farmable? Since Chirrut will lose arena viability with TFP everywhere and AoE healing immunity with DT, can we at least keep using him in raids?

Replies

• Options
    I think Chirrut should be in Cantina Shipments, Jyn in ****, Baze in Guild Shipments, Cassian in fleet shipments, and K2 in GW Shipments.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Honestly I would hate if chirrut would go f2p.
    I don't use him but if everybody started using chirrut like they did wedge;; ugh that would suck. If anything put him in a single hard node 9-B hard dark side.
    There is more counters than you think. Rex lead will still dominate these empire squads with
    Zader/tfp/ep/DT
    Yeah Rex counter attack squad with sf/5/aayla/gk(or jka) will still shred thru the top teir teams.
  • Options
    Just put all toons in shard shop and ship shipments and be done with this nonsense... its not like f2p players can afford to max anything immediately, and by including new toons in shard shop (available like gg/k2/baze) whales can just outright buy them too...f2p will take an entire quarter year (at best) to 7* a toon by combining both of these methods...

Is a domination of arena for a quarter year too little for p2p?

Thats my question...seems to be avg lifespan for p2p exclusives...with a few exceptions (sun-fac/rex)
  • Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if more showed up in the shard shop
  • Options
    ...who are the base of a hard counter to Chaze, can we make the R1 toons farmable? Since Chirrut will lose arena viability with TFP everywhere and AoE healing immunity with DT, can we at least keep using him in raids?

I can't tell if you are serious or just a small child who doesn't know any better.
  • Options
    The stupid part is the whales don't even need the rewards from being tops in arena. It's just bragging rights for them...
  • Options
    Skuddy wrote: »
    The **** part is the whales don't even need the rewards from being tops in arena. It's just bragging rights for them...

As is the way with most top rewards in our world......
  • Options
    They came out preeeetty recently doesn't likely they'll make them farmable
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

So... you want your P2W Toons to stay invincible forever? LOL That's not how it should be dude, but well that is a matter of opinion... Chaze is broken, the most dirtiest duo in the game, they just not should be countered (Krennic, Death Trooper, B2 Droid, Asajj, Sun Fac) they should be nerfed, seriously... a big nerf on those two, they are annoying, unbalanced and abused by try hard thirsty players that always go for the cheapest/dirtiest/meta teams, characters with that kind of power (Chirrut is super cheap, Heavy Attack reliant on cheap assist from another broken toon, Multi Heal even better than "real" healers like Barriss or Luminara, Tenacity Up and dispell like Rex, and his friend Baze Malbus, the immortal dirty tank, under a Wedge lead he is invincible he regains a lot of health, he always counterattack, annoying super high health and protection, multi dispell and a heavy hit to imperials and non buffed enemies, and a super dirty hit that causes to erase all buffs and give debuffs instead, super broken and cheap) should not be able to use in Arena to say less.
  • Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

So... you want your P2W Toons to stay invincible forever? LOL That's not how it should be dude, but well that is a matter of opinion... Chaze is broken, the most dirtiest duo in the game, they just not should be countered (Krennic, Death Trooper, B2 Droid, Asajj, Sun Fac) they should be nerfed, seriously... a big nerf on those two, they annoying, unbalanced and abused by try hard thirsty players that always go for the cheapest/dirtiest teams.
    This post couldn't be filled with more truth, and I say that as a P2P player.
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Honestly I would hate if chirrut would go f2p.
    I don't use him but if everybody started using chirrut like they did wedge;; ugh that would suck. If anything put him in a single hard node 9-B hard dark side.
    There is more counters than you think. Rex lead will still dominate these empire squads with
    Zader/tfp/ep/DT
    Yeah Rex counter attack squad with sf/5/aayla/gk(or jka) will still shred thru the top teir teams.

Rex? I love Rexie but I chew him up with Zader. Simply out speed him, ability block long enough to have Vader do that voodo he do and it is over. I face Rex lead with Chaze even and chew right on throigh. Once those Dots are on it is game over on offense. Granted on D it is more RNG than offense, but still.

As for TFP vs Chaze. I never run him vs them. It goes badly, and mine is very fast. I prefer a RG or Fac to TFP when fighting Chaze. Though with DT coming along nicely who knows.
  • Bulldog1205
    3573 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It's just a really odd way of saying screw you the customer base. Do you remember how much people were spending to pull Baze from chromium? And the others who are FTP saved up every crystal to buy Baze from shipments? And before the dolphins and FTP have even maxed Chaze (not to mention the rest of the Rogue 1 team) you've got a FTP handout counter to them?

I didn't mind when the counter to the meta were PTP exclusive toons, looked behind an aurodium pack (ex: B2/SunFac countering the double tank meta). I can live with it when the people who make the team I've spent months working on Irrelevant are those who spend more than me. I hate it, but that's the P2W model. I'm slightly irritated though that everyone will have a counter to the Rebels now, since these new toons will work at 4 star against rebel teams, and I only finished 1 of the Rogue one team. I can only imagine how ticked I'd be if I had a full Rogue One squad.
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Options

So... you want your P2W Toons to stay invincible forever? LOL That's not how it should be dude, but well that is a matter of opinion... Chaze is broken, the most dirtiest duo in the game, they just not should be countered (Krennic, Death Trooper, B2 Droid, Asajj, Sun Fac) they should be nerfed, seriously... a big nerf on those two, they annoying, unbalanced and abused by try hard thirsty players that always go for the cheapest/dirtiest teams.

I've never understood why people think this duo is OP. Baze isn't even a top five toon and Chirrut is maybe top 3. As far as best in game combos they are super outclassed by Kanobi-Zarris
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Thank you kind sir, l am a F2P and l have battled against a lot of P2P players on my shard and l was beaten often by their premium teams but now l am able to beat them and just hard work on my teams and time (if l had the money l would bought crystals obviously, but l don't have money to spend) nowadays, l am able to rank on the Top 10, today l was at top 2 on my Arena Shard
  • Options

So... you want your P2W Toons to stay invincible forever? LOL That's not how it should be dude, but well that is a matter of opinion... Chaze is broken, the most dirtiest duo in the game, they just not should be countered (Krennic, Death Trooper, B2 Droid, Asajj, Sun Fac) they should be nerfed, seriously... a big nerf on those two, they are annoying, unbalanced and abused by try hard thirsty players that always go for the cheapest/dirtiest/meta teams, characters with that kind of power (Chirrut is super cheap, Heavy Attack reliant on cheap assist from another broken toon, Multi Heal even better than "real" healers like Barriss or Luminara, Tenacity Up and dispell like Rex, and his friend Baze Malbus, the immortal dirty tank, under a Wedge lead he is invincible he regains a lot of health, he always counterattack, annoying super high health and protection, multi dispell and a heavy hit to imperials and non buffed enemies, and a super dirty hit that causes to erase all buffs and give debuffs instead, super broken and cheap) should not be able to use in Arena to say less.

Do you ever like.... stop talking

anyways yes, the timing will have to be different, but I can't for the life of me understand why y'all are yellin about how Chaze is a P2P duo yet somehow are managin to also be mad about the possibility of them being farmable. btw I'll have y'all know I'm F2P and kick butt, so sorry y'all gotta be salty
  • Options

Do you ever like.... stop talking

btw I'll have y'all know I'm F2P and kick butt, so sorry y'all gotta be salty

if there ever was a candidate to stop talking, you just took the proverbial cake, pal.

• Options
    We already have a hard counter to Chaze in Boba Fett. Throw in a Zader lead and the only problem you'll have is that the fun is over too soon.
  • Options
    anyways my point was that I have no problem with the meta moving away from Chaze. it had to go somewhere eventually. so rather than make old characters completely disposable once the meta shifts (I miss Rey, on a possibly related note), why not let there be an alternate purpose for toons—like raids? Like many have said, the stars don't make a huge difference, so why not allow us to use characters like Chirrut and Baze during raids more easily?

Granted, Chaze still tears it up in GW. But I wanted to make a more general statement that is especially applicable with a toon like Chirrut who is truly not accessible.
  • jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    The **** part is the whales don't even need the rewards from being tops in arena. It's just bragging rights for them...

Why not? Getting 1st daily is a crystal vault a month...

Do you even know the effort that goes into whaling?!?
  • Options

Arena is all about who wants it the most. There's a F2P player with 6 G11 toons always in my top 5, hanging with the whales who have 40+ G11 toons.

And even if it wasn't, who would pay if it made no difference?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

I would agree with you fully, but i'm not yet convinced chaze will lose all arena viability. For me personally it probably wouldn't be a problem. The players who don't have chaze now will probably still be beatable rather easily if they farmed them both in the future. But since a rather large part of the playerbase is still struggling to beat wiggs lando st han teams, adding easily farmed chaze to the mix will result in alot of "unbeatable teams" in mid tier arena.
    I don't now if being able to use them in raids is worth the consequenses it has on arena play. i don't think chaze or any other character/combo/team is OP and should be nerfed, but keeping some toons a bit more exclusive isn't necessarily a bad thing.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    If you dont have good mods krennic/deathtrooper are worthless
  • Options

Enough with the nerf this, nerf that comments. There are several counters to this duo... most, if not all, of them ftp as well. Stop whining and start farming. And no, I don't easily counter this team atm, but I will at some point. And I have maxed Baze, truth is, he's just not that great without Chirrut. Chirrut is a top toon. Anyway... focus on the counter toons that are available. I get ftp are upset as they finally had an even playing field with the wiggs meta but those days are over. Who cares if ptp have a slight advantage here, they do pay to keep the lights on. Eventually the pendulum will swing back again, that's just how things work. Crying for nerfs are how we get toons like FOTP and Bariss (pre zeta)... careful what you wish for and all that...
  • Options
    Did you want chaze to be farmable when B2 and boba teams was the counter?

How about you wait for the Empire "counter" teams you Chaze owners like to throw into our heads so much lol.
  • Options

Enough with the nerf this, nerf that comments. There are several counters to this duo... most, if not all, of them ftp as well. Stop whining and start farming. And no, I don't easily counter this team atm, but I will at some point. And I have maxed Baze, truth is, he's just not that great without Chirrut. Chirrut is a top toon. Anyway... focus on the counter toons that are available. I get ftp are upset as they finally had an even playing field with the wiggs meta but those days are over. Who cares if ptp have a slight advantage here, they do pay to keep the lights on. Eventually the pendulum will swing back again, that's just how things work. Crying for nerfs are how we get toons like FOTP and Bariss (pre zeta)... careful what you wish for and all that...

Its funny how you not even mention how the OP is "crying" for a place for them to be farmable.

You hear me? Crying. Crying... CRYING. -_-

I hate that word on this forum..
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Chaze won't lose viability.
    Krennic, death trooper, tfp, Chirrut, Baze.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Its funny how you not even mention how the OP is "crying" for a place for them to be farmable.

stop crying man xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

stop crying man xD

@*#%!*=#!