Cantina Shipments (HELP)

Well I am currently farming QGJ from Cantina however I just pulled a Hoth Rebel Scout (3*) from a bronzium and I am aware that he is a character that can currently get 143 speed plus he has a stun so basically just curious to go with QGJ or HRS I have 15 QGJ shards and 2 HRS. Any help is welcome and thanked.

Replies

• Sysy
    307 posts Member
    They are useful in different squads. QGJ is the leader for many top ranks in my server. I heard HRS is good but have never seen ppl using him.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Sysy wrote: »
    They are useful in different squads. QGJ is the leader for many top ranks in my server. I heard HRS is good but have never seen ppl using him.

Aight.
  • Do QGJ or Poe or Daka.
  • HRS has decent potency so his stun can stick. I've run across him a few times and have learned he's best removed early from combat. That being said I got him like you did and the rng has determined to continually give me shards so I have a almost 4⭐guy at level 8 that sits there because I don't know what to do with him.
  • QGJ. Even at 3 stars he is one of my hardest hitters on my squad lol. A tad wimpy but both moves are great for me and he hits like a truck. Doesn't matter how low his health is if no one is alive to hit him lol. I am getting sid tonight and then I'm multi farming QGJ and Daka.
  • Khai
    81 posts Member
    Be non mainstream and go for Hoth Rebel Scout
    It also depends on your main team.
  • Rebel scout goes alright. Naturally in a rebel team would be better. Leia, lyke, rebel scout, rebel soldier and ackbar