Found a bug in QGZ's zeta ability

Foresight doesn't seem to be working correctly

Watch me attack right through Aayla's foresight midway through the battle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpFH0ZARfBo&sns=em

I hope this is helpful

Replies

• It starts at about 1:10
  • Hmmm looks like in fixing the kenobi foresight bug qgj foresight may have been broken.
  • Isn't it obvious a character can't dodge while he's stunned? Foresight continues to function normally once the stun wears off. If this is indeed a bug, it's a good one that should be made permanent if you ask me.
  • Telos wrote: »
    Isn't it obvious a character can't dodge while he's stunned? Foresight continues to function normally once the stun wears off. If this is indeed a bug, it's a good one that should be made permanent if you ask me.
    This
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Telos wrote: »
    Isn't it obvious a character can't dodge while he's stunned? Foresight continues to function normally once the stun wears off. If this is indeed a bug, it's a good one that should be made permanent if you ask me.

Yea it's been this way, I was pretty confused by something similar to this a couple of days ago tho. Han Solo was stunning my shore, and then I would pass foresight to him with Yoda's bm, but wiggs would still triple shot him through foresight. I was super confused until i remembered stunned toons can't dodge.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    It's very interesting, and I'm on the fence with this. You give a character foresight and it should override everything (save for Vader, as it's clearly written that he can hit thru foresight). Stun should persist, however.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Which part of the fight do you think is a bug though, the fact she couldn't dodge while stunned or the part where she is damaged and the foresight doesn't get removed
  • Stunned characters even with Foresight can still be hit but after recovering from Stun Foresight works as intended
  • Nothing to see here...move along, move along.
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    Which part of the fight do you think is a bug though, the fact she couldn't dodge while stunned or the part where she is damaged and the foresight doesn't get removed

The latter. I get it, "she has foresight, but can't use it because she's stunned". Let's think about this logically, outside the realm of holographics, for a moment: The foresight was given to her while stunned? Is this magic hovering over her head until she can comprehend it's there?

With that said, other positive status effects continue to work while stunned, such as Defense Up.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Foresight worked just fine "after" stun wore off...

As too the this bug...i didnt see it... was it an Alderanian Ant? A Corusantian Cockroach? A Tatooninian Tetse Fly? A Dagaboian Dung Beetle? Im confused about this bug...
  • Doesn't stun nullify? And that foresight should've been gone after the initial hit anyway... odd.
  • Thanks for everyone's input
  • How did you stun with RG at 2:07 through tenacity up? I thought tenacity up was 100%? Is RG really that potent?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    How did you stun with RG at 2:07 through tenacity up? I thought tenacity up was 100%? Is RG really that potent?

TFP applies tenacity down in critical hits and that cancels out tenacity up. Tenacity down is unresistable
  • How did you stun with RG at 2:07 through tenacity up? I thought tenacity up was 100%? Is RG really that potent?

TFP can inflict tenacity and tenacity down is unresistable.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Which part of the fight do you think is a bug though, the fact she couldn't dodge while stunned or the part where she is damaged and the foresight doesn't get removed

The latter. I get it, "she has foresight, but can't use it because she's stunned". Let's think about this logically, outside the realm of holographics, for a moment: The foresight was given to her while stunned? Is this magic hovering over her head until she can comprehend it's there?

With that said, other positive status effects continue to work while stunned, such as Defense Up.

It is called simply coding of Qgj lead ability. Who knows what would go wrong if they made it look for a stunned character before granting fs.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »

It is called simply coding of Qgj lead ability. Who knows what would go wrong if they made it look for a stunned character before granting fs.

I could only imagine! With that said, why would Defense Up work while stunned but Foresight doesn't? I guess that's what irks me.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Is it not obvious? Defense up is enhancing the armor of the character so even stunned still work. Foresight is the ability to peek into the future and able to read the next blow and dodge (watch Rey inthe movie) so if you're stunned you can not dodge can you?
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Argarath wrote: »
    Is it not obvious? Defense up is enhancing the armor of the character so even stunned still work. Foresight is the ability to peek into the future and able to read the next blow and dodge (watch Rey inthe movie) so if you're stunned you can not dodge can you?

But then shouldn't Dazed enemies also not be able to dodge?
  • Not sure exactly about daze but in ship arena dazed ships can still attack so can move