Someone talk some sense into me...

I am considering farming Count Dooku out of Cantina on the OFF CHANCE we need a full Sith team for the hinted toon in the update picture.

I currently dont have B2, Aayla, JKA, or Chief Chirpa.

I know it's probably a bad idea... but in the words of Bill Adama "sometimes you have to roll a hard six"

Replies

• Roll it hard Fam!
  • Why would you NEED a full sith team that badly? Even the majority of wiggs teams (at their prime and from all of the incarnations of that team) still had at least one non-rebel, the current empire/sith teams are the same too usually choosing to run boba over a fifth empire/sith toon. I don't think that this new guy is gonna have a leader ability purely for sith that will be THAT broken that you have to run a (now) underpowered, squishy, past-his-time dooku instead of let's say shoretrooper or b2 who have wayyyyyy more utility in plenty of teams.

Don't waste your time now, by all means plan to get him at some point but let him just be a side project that you eventually get around to after farming the ever growing list of (currently) essential characters that are must haves
  • Well I dont need him and thats the point. I have a feeling there will be a Yoda/Palps style event where you need a full Sith team instead of the full Jedi/Rebel teams respectively.
    JohnTS676 wrote: »
    Why would you NEED a full sith team that badly? Even the majority of wiggs teams (at their prime and from all of the incarnations of that team) still had at least one non-rebel, the current empire/sith teams are the same too usually choosing to run boba over a fifth empire/sith toon. I don't think that this new guy is gonna have a leader ability purely for sith that will be THAT broken that you have to run a (now) underpowered, squishy, past-his-time dooku instead of let's say shoretrooper or b2 who have wayyyyyy more utility in plenty of teams.

Don't waste your time now, by all means plan to get him at some point but let him just be a side project that you eventually get around to after farming the ever growing list of (currently) essential characters that are must haves

• JohnTS676 wrote: »
    Why would you NEED a full sith team that badly? Even the majority of wiggs teams (at their prime and from all of the incarnations of that team) still had at least one non-rebel, the current empire/sith teams are the same too usually choosing to run boba over a fifth empire/sith toon. I don't think that this new guy is gonna have a leader ability purely for sith that will be THAT broken that you have to run a (now) underpowered, squishy, past-his-time dooku instead of let's say shoretrooper or b2 who have wayyyyyy more utility in plenty of teams.

He is thinking it will be an EP style event with sith.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Evasion was the least liked meta. I doubt they will bring it back. That's the best I can do. I hope it helped :p
  • DO IT! I'm farming savage for the exact same purpose
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Im starting to farm dooku

Dont even have him unlocked
  • fuhgawz wrote: »
    Well I dont need him and thats the point. I have a feeling there will be a Yoda/Palps style event where you need a full Sith team instead of the full Jedi/Rebel teams respectively.

Ah right. Gotcha. Well do you already have maul finished? If not then probs best to go with him first, more relevant in the current meta
  • 5* maul right now
  • If you have no one else to farm then I say go for it. I'm hoping down the road he'll get a rework at some point. Imo he was one of the best at both his lightsaber skills and use of the force and I don't think his character now reflects that.
  • If you can just try vader EP Sid Maul and Savage
  • I've hoarded arena tokens on the off chance I may need savage aha:)
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    fuhgawz wrote: »
    I am considering farming Count Dooku out of Cantina on the OFF CHANCE we need a full Sith team for the hinted toon in the update picture.

I currently dont have B2, Aayla, JKA, or Chief Chirpa.

I know it's probably a bad idea... but in the words of Bill Adama "sometimes you have to roll a hard six"

Yeah that's a bad idea unless you want to extend your suck time without B2, Aalya, JKA, or Chirpa for the dream of Dooku becoming bad as again.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    It depends on how much lead time you think they'll give. With two refreshes, you could probably go 0 to 330 in three weeks, plus Dooku also has hard nodes.