My valid choices are :
Vader
Boba
QGJ
Yoda
Bariss
5s (no Kenobi yet)
(Sidious ?)

by "valid" I mean, i have the toons to build a team around either of those.

Which one do you deem the most efficient ? why ?

Thanks in advance for your enligntened advices :)
I choose the Red Pill.

Replies

• Wait for krennic. If he is no good go for Vader as it's currently the best lead
  • I still don't see how Zader is better than Palpatine Lead. Could anyone who has played with both leaders give me some impressions on what makes one better than the other? Thanks!
  • I still don't see how Zader is better than Palpatine Lead. Could anyone who has played with both leaders give me some impressions on what makes one better than the other? Thanks!

Fast TFP benefits from Zader's TM reduction

I choose the Red Pill.
  • Maybe you should wait for Kylo Rens rework, prob. he will get Zeta ability also.

And about Krennic, he will cost alots of $$$ to get 7*
  • aerendhil wrote: »
    I still don't see how Zader is better than Palpatine Lead. Could anyone who has played with both leaders give me some impressions on what makes one better than the other? Thanks!

Fast TFP benefits from Zader's TM reduction

But you still gain 20% turn meter with Palp lead when you apply a debuff. At the end of the day, gaining 20% ~= reducing 20% on the enemy, isnt it?
  • The crowd control is much easier/stronger with zeta vader Lead. If you got a fast tfp (say 270+) you can even make your other toons go before a faster wiggs or Boba, depending if the TM Redux kicks in. Once that some toons of your opponents are stunned, you can keep them in the stun much longer with the ongoing TM Reduction. Makes it easier to pick out one toon after another.
  • I mentionned "valid choices" for a reason.
    Kylo (total garbage & bad faction anyway) & Krennic (far far away) are not among them.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • aerendhil wrote: »
    I mentionned "valid choices" for a reason.
    Kylo (total garbage & bad faction anyway) & Krennic (far far away) are not among them.

Well as i said Kylo is getting a rework, so how can you say that he is total garbage when you havent even see the rework?

...but Kylo Ren will be the daily Login character for February, complete with some exciting new improvements
  • Qgj and yod Is trash.
    The best zeta arena list in my opinion:
    Maul
    Jyn
    Barriss
    Boba
    Vader
    Finn
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It really depends on the rest of your lineup not just who it would go to.

Boba is good but not a first zeta IMO

depending on who you would run, zarriss is a great addition to any team...

Yoda is again not a first but it not a bad 3rd.

Of the list I would say qgj if you have a solid jedi team and you think you can win, it's not great on D but who is.

On your list zader is the most useful all over, I run him in arena helps in raids and makes GW fun. But you really can't leave him in D in arena....just not good.
  • sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    Qgj and yod Is trash.
    Maul
    Jyn
    Barriss
    Boba
    Vader
    Finn

So true, there's a zeta QGJ on my shard, and my empire team has never lost to it. And his yoda is faster than my whole team. Man I love TFP remove foresight b2 remove tenacity up. Zader is much more problematic than ZQGJ

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Zaul is the best Zeta for arena: evasion lead has proven to be the most annoying defense and the 20% TM gain increase EP speed by 25% on first move. So you basically have an EP at 284 speed most of the time. Zader and TFP are good counter but you still can't usually kill neither EP nor Maul on first turn.

Basically, your team is Zaul, EP, Boba, GK, B2/SF/RG/Rex/JKA (or include Chaze if you have them).
  • Against zetaVader with an incredible fast TFP it could happen that you use one attempt and lose without a single action.
  • ZetaShrek (seriously: Zeta Vader for me)
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Ky10Ren wrote: »
    sL_Spinoza wrote: »
    Qgj and yod Is trash.
    Maul
    Jyn
    Barriss
    Boba
    Vader
    Finn

So true, there's a zeta QGJ on my shard, and my empire team has never lost to it. And his yoda is faster than my whole team. Man I love TFP remove foresight b2 remove tenacity up. Zader is much more problematic than ZQGJ

I bet he never loses to you either.

Yeah on paper it doesn't add up but everybody seems to say vader is better. I'll let you know next Monday. I have a feeling EP is still the best lead and will be by far the best when he gets his zeta

I ran EP lead for ages and did great... I could never truly auto all of GW though nor could I beat the very top team on the shard. Zeta Vader brought in far better Raid and GW experiences and gave me a very small win percentage vs top team and then added zeta Barriss which led to full GW auto, good Raid and perfect win history vs top teams. I tried switching back to EP for a while and it can't quite hit the same numbers and win percentages. The full team is Zader, Zarriss, Sid, Shore, Boba (non Chaze opponents or Rex) or B2 (Chaze or Rex opponents). I'll zeta Sid next if Krenic zeta isn't appealing.

It's not rocket surgery.

I ran EP lead for ages and did great... I could never truly auto all of GW though nor could I beat the very top team on the shard. Zeta Vader brought in far better Raid and GW experiences and gave me a very small win percentage vs top team and then added zeta Barriss which led to full GW auto, good Raid and perfect win history vs top teams. I tried switching back to EP for a while and it can't quite hit the same numbers and win percentages. The full team is Zader, Zarriss, Sid, Shore, Boba (non Chaze opponents or Rex) or B2 (Chaze or Rex opponents). I'll zeta Sid next if Krenic zeta isn't appealing.

Why do u use sid instead of tfp?
  • Khelsa wrote: »
    I still don't see how Zader is better than Palpatine Lead. Could anyone who has played with both leaders give me some impressions on what makes one better than the other? Thanks!

Why do u use sid instead of tfp?

Extra DOT's?