Where are all the "Arrow" mods?

Does anyone else have a severe shortage of "arrow" mods in their inventory? When I'm gearing up characters, I have plenty of the other five mods to give them but, when it comes to the "arrow" mods, I barely have any.

Replies

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I have plenty of arrows just not ones with speed on them
  • Nope. If I miss something it's triangles
  • Really? My problem is Triangles. Lol.
    Wanna swap droughts?
  • Ahkatosh
    157 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Jokingly, do you think maybe each account has been purposely assigned a particular mod deficiency? Lol
  • They are all on my opponents' arena teams.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I think it has to do with players being picky, which there is nothing wrong with that.
    The right side mods are rarer than the left side mods already. Add to that arrows most only want 1 of 6 primary options that being speed primary so that reduces the chance more. Similar with triangles most want 1 of 6 primary options that being crit damage.

I have many triangles in use because I am using protection, crit chance and crit damage primaries.
  • Dude. The hardest mods to get are Arrows and triangles. Mainly because they have INSANE boosts on them. I mean a 4* triangle mod starts off with around 4.5% critical damage (if you're lucky) and he arrow mod can go up to +30 speed. Of course I have a shortage
  • I have arrows but no circles and plus
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    I've seen some in the shipment, but it's 2400 credit for one Health arrow 5* with primary speed. Too expensive for me. The current RNG gives me mainly squares and circles.
  • Tachycardia
    201 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    BulYwif wrote: »
    I've seen some in the shipment, but it's 2400 credit for one Health arrow 5* with primary speed. Too expensive for me. The current RNG gives me mainly squares and circles.

You must mean 2.4 million credits otherwise that's a steal!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member

You must mean 2.4 million credits otherwise that's a steal!

I mean 2400 crystals, made a mistake :smile:
  • Does anyone else have a severe shortage of "arrow" mods in their inventory? When I'm gearing up characters, I have plenty of the other five mods to give them but, when it comes to the "arrow" mods, I barely have any.

And the crosses below severe shortage
  • BulYwif wrote: »

I have never seen any mods higher then 3* in mod shipments ever. Didn't think higher was possible.. I'm actually pretty good on speed arrows though. Good triangles I need more of though.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    ApocLFC wrote: »

I have never seen any mods higher then 3* in mod shipments ever. Didn't think higher was possible.. I'm actually pretty good on speed arrows though. Good triangles I need more of though.

Complete T3 of health and defense mod challenges
    I think T3 of health make mk4 and mk5 show and T3 of defense make them show more
  • scuba wrote: »

I think T3 of health make mk4 and mk5 show and T3 of defense make them show more

I think it's T3 of health to unlock shipments at all, then T2 of defense to unlock 5dot mods there, and then T3 to make them appear "more often". Although I only unlocked T3 defense a couple of days ago and I got the ingame mail congratulating me and saying they would appear more often, I don't really notice any difference at all.

Mods universally suck, and it takes ungodly amounts of attempts to get a single decent one, let alone enough to equip an arena team.
  • Ive got plenty of arrows just a shortage of good ones. 4x 3 dot speed primaries. 1x 4dot speed primary and 5x 5 dot speed primary. I farm mods exclusively, dont need anymore cantina toons. Speed in top 20 teams can be a bit ridiculous but the folks their have earned their crystals and bought the right mods. It's the only way to ensure you get the best ones. 1/100 simmed will be a winner but its really about mod shipments. Which is unfortunate because it is detrimental for those not spending or placing top 20 daily, but that is the nature of a commerce based game. They have to make their money somewhere and mods atm are the only true separation between payout ranks. Thank god for the new meta. DS can be a bit slower and still pull a win if you make the right moves.
  • scuba wrote: »

I completed those a long time ago.. Along with others.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »

I completed those a long time ago.. Along with others.

not sure than. I see mk5 all the time
  • Acrofales wrote: »
    They are all on my opponents' arena teams.

This.
  • Guy did a test (thank you guy!) - ran a huge number in the Mod challenge. Left Side Mods dropped way more then arrow, triangle, and plus. It was high, like 4 to 1 I believe.

So if you're hunting Arrows there -- you do have the % stacked against you.

The Mod Packs evenly distributed the shapes - the the type (speed, health, potency, etc) was completely random. So he got a primary gold speed arrow but it was a defense mod, so, there you have.

I was able to pick up 1 decent speed arrow from the store for coins - and I've picked up 2 gold in other shapes with speed secondary. They were good mods, not optimal, but beggars can't be choosers when you're working with that level of RNG.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice