Question for the maker(s) of swgoh.gg

leef
13458 posts Member
First of all thanks for the great website, it's awesome!
I do have a quick question though, there used to be a stats table where we could view stats per amount of stars. I found that table rather usefull for characters like Shore, Baze and currently for Krennic and Deathtrooper. I wonder why you removed it from the website and if there is any chance of you adding it to the website again. I for one would appreciate it very much if you did.
Anyway, the website has been a huge help for me, specially with mods! Thanks again.
Save water, drink champagne!

Replies

• Options
    leef wrote: »
    I do have a quick question though, there used to be a stats table where we could view stats per amount of stars. I found that table rather usefull for characters like Shore, Baze and currently for Krennic and Deathtrooper. I wonder why you removed it from the website and if there is any chance of you adding it to the website again. I for one would appreciate it very much if you did.
    Anyway, the website has been a huge help for me, specially with mods! Thanks again.

I have the same question! I thought I was crazy because I could not find it :-)
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Great website, guys. Appreciate all the hard work and effort put into it.
  • Red_Madness
    367 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

I have the same question! I thought I was crazy because I could not find it :-)

This! Wow was starting to think that maybe I had the wrong site lol. That table was super useful.
    This is a signature.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I also really liked that stats page
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Also, that list of data mined characters was nice