Can we please just be thankful and not be whiny complainers?

2Next

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    reizse wrote: »
    every new game suffers this type of community behavior, although it's more common in the newer releases of games in the past 2 years. people are so touchy lately...especially the adults. it's like having a thick skin disappeared with the emergence of millennials in modern society.

+100,000,000,000,000

Remember when you had to leave the house with a pocket full of quarters and bike/walk for miles just to play a video game? Uphill both ways. ;) Lol

depending on snowfall or tectonic plate activity, it can be uphill both ways haha. the glory days of arcades are in the past, but the memories still remain. I was just a wee laddie when they stopped being as popular, but remember tagging along with my uncles to the arcades.

I feel like since the injection of mobile gaming( and in bigger part, mobile devices), attention spans have gotten so short that instant gratification is expected at all levels of society now. when players don't get what they want, tantrums ensue, regardless of player age. that's kind of disappointing.
    mighty chlorians