Do you feel like you're about ready to attempt Heroic AAT?

If so, and if your current guild isn't as close as you'd like, then maybe you should think about joining Spacetime Elite Guild! Spacetime Elite is right on the cusp of being a Heroic AAT guild, we feel like we're 2-3 solid players away. We're a Free-To-Play, friendly guild of grown-ups, mostly from the US and the UK. Must be able to contribute 600 daily, contribute during raids and join our Discord channel. Our plan is to attempt Heroic AAT within the next two weeks... If interested, send me an ally request @ ally code: 712-794-119. Give me a little bit to get to your request, but normally, it shouldn't take long...
Hope to see you soon!

Replies

• Options
    in the guild i'm in we don't even do normal AAT. not worth the stress and time.
  • Options
    @spotremix I disagree... I was able to promote a few key characters (Boba, Vader, Wedge) to Gear XI using the normal AAT rewards... But we're gonna step it up to heroic soon! Are you ready? We think we are! Been preparing for this for quite some time now, we want Kenobi! :) Send me an ally request if you feel you're ready!
  • Options
    FYI. There is a guild recruitment section for this kinda thing.
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Guild. Recruitment.

Can a mod move this to the proper subforum?
  • Options
    @EnigmaCiper @Thor_Odinson1
    Why do you care so much? Get it moved to a dusty recess of this forum where no one will see it? Thanks a lot! There's another thread right now about someone looking for a merc for their guild, and I don't see neither of you petitioning to get it moved! The dude even bumped it up! If this doesn't concern you, please don't read it, that's all! Problem solved... And most all, don't just pick on me please, there's PLENTY of other threads on here that belong elsewhere! (Can you say character strategy threads?)
  • Options
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    @EnigmaCiper @Thor_Odinson1
    Why do you care so much? Get it moved to a dusty recess of this forum where no one will see it? Thanks a lot! There's another thread right now about someone looking for a merc for their guild, and I don't see neither of you petitioning to get it moved! The dude even bumped it up! If this doesn't concern you, please don't read it, that's all! Problem solved... And most all, don't just pick on me please, there's PLENTY of other threads on here that belong elsewhere! (Can you say character strategy threads?)

Where no one will see it except people looking for guilds.
  • Options
    No im not even close
  • Options
    Misleading title
  • Options
    Based on the title I thought it was going to be an infomercial.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I'm good, thanx.