Best Boba team/damage?

What do you all think is the best team to use Boba in? Whether it's cause the team helps stack debuffs, or his lead makes ____'s damage sky high, or for some other reason.

Also, out of curiosity, what's the highest damage you've been able to score on his execute? In a raid or the arena.

Cheers!

Replies

• You could try him with debuffs and scoundrels, but that's pretty pointless since they're not really useful elsewhere.

I use him as lead with Wiggs Chirrut and GK and it has been great. If I had TFP ready, I would want to run him with Boba as well. I've had him execute for 50k (on Baze or Chirrut) so he's definitely good.

He does best with speed and potency to get off a quick ability block and neuter the enemy team.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    With zBarris out there healing on crit hits, it might be best to run Boba as a support toon. Get his potency and speed up to cancel out the other teams specials. And yes, Boba and TFP are great friends.
  • To maximize him he should be lead. I executed Chirrut daily for 60k to 80k. JKA and 88 work really well under him. Lando did as well even though his time has now passed.

Currently I'm running him under zeta maul. Make him as fast as possible to lead with ability block. Don't over invest in potency. At 57% he's rarely ever resisted. Some shard mates run him at 45% potency and and their debuffs always stick to me
  • He is also extremely effective with ZVader. Arena matches don't typically last long enough to maximize the benefits of it, but in Raids the synergy is amazing. Paired with TFP and a Chirrut (or 2 taunting tanks) and you have a very potent arena squad.
    T Pain
  • My TFP regularly crits for 35/36k under boba lead, I find it very useful as a backup to my chirpatine in the tank raid p3. My boba is only g9 so I haven't had much chance to use him in arena, but I also like running 88 and Han Solo under Boba in GW... tons of damage with a shoot-first stun and two aoe ability block chances.