New zetas coming with February upgrade?

Was wondering if any dev can give us a heads-up on whether new zetas are coming with tomorrow's upgrade or not. @CG_Kozispoon??

Thanks!

Replies

• information hunger kills us slowly
  • Please please give the Emperor a zeta.

I mean, he's the EMPEROR.
  • I am rather for Ani's unique to get a zeta-level ... since he is the chosen one ... and jedi are underpowered since Boba, Vader, Cad, Teebo, GG, ... strikes through foresight and TFP adds tenacity down even through tenacity up ... (making QGJ's and Yoda's Zeta worthless before we could even play with it ...)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Been waiting to use my next one until we see. Hard being patient. Hopefully there are some. Ew ones added that make my choice easier :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If only we didn't have to wait 36 hours....

They said more info to come on February 1st....... not sure about what, but they said it....
  • Achilles wrote: »
    I am rather for Ani's unique to get a zeta-level ... since he is the chosen one ... and jedi are underpowered since Boba, Vader, Cad, Teebo, GG, ... strikes through foresight and TFP adds tenacity down even through tenacity up ... (making QGJ's and Yoda's Zeta worthless before we could even play with it ...)

The fact you mentioned cad with those toons is just... lol:)
  • Kyno wrote: »
    If only we didn't have to wait 36 hours....

They said more info to come on February 1st....... not sure about what, but they said it....

August ;)

• SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    Achilles wrote: »
    I am rather for Ani's unique to get a zeta-level ... since he is the chosen one ... and jedi are underpowered since Boba, Vader, Cad, Teebo, GG, ... strikes through foresight and TFP adds tenacity down even through tenacity up ... (making QGJ's and Yoda's Zeta worthless before we could even play with it ...)

The fact you mentioned cad with those toons is just... lol:)

It is, and then you see him on a #1 Arena team of Bounty Hunters jacking folks up.
    SnakesOnAPlane