5 star Emperor Palpatine

So the next event will come in March and since I run a Dark team and I have also farmed 5 jedi to 5 stars I only have Biggs and SThan at 7 stars, all the rest of my rebels are at 5 (Lando, AA, SRP, ) or 3 stars ( Leia, HRSc).

My question is how viable is EP at 5* especially in arena ( I run a Boba 7* Vader 5* TFP 7* STH 7* RG 4*) and other events. I am a level 73 player.
Can I use him at 5* until next event when I will have hopefully 5 stronger rebels or I should
go all in trying to farm 3 other rebels to 7 stars (probably AA, Lando and SRP or HRSc, I don't have time to farm and gear from scratch Wedge)?

Replies

• BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    EP is not so healthy, so you need to add good protection mods to run him 5*. Depends also on your opponents and your arena ranking. But he should be viable as leader with your TFP, RG, BF and STHan.

For the rebs, maybe farm Bistan in the fleet shipment, he's nice with AA, Lando and even Biggs because of his TM gain.
  • Truth be told he does look kinda sickly :smile:

I usually finish top 20 in my shard and most of my oponents are usualy 7 stars Lando Wiggs Han Boba so...yeah.
    It looks that I must either try to take him at 7 stars or he will not be able to enter my arena team(and I will finish farming B2 )

Bistan I love and I use his ship , unfortunately I only have him at 2 stars and I don't think I have time to take him to 5 stars,7 is out of the question (probably). The same problem as Wedge whom I hate even if he is excelent :)

I'll try to ignore my arena toons, my jedi and my scoundrels and to put all my resources in rebels. Now I only have to decide between SRP and HRsc for my fifth. I hope EP will be worth it.
  • Question. Do you have to run 5 rebels or can it you run just 4 at 7*?
    thanks.
  • All 5
  • Thanks.
    ****, now I have to rng another 100 lando shards. :(
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    lamatoe wrote: »
    Thanks.

But EP deserves it :wink:

Between SRP and HRSc, take the scout since you have to farm Lando from the Cantina. Take HRSc from the Cantina shipment and AA and Leia from the Squad Arena shipment. You don't need 2 tanks since you already have STHan.
  • BulYwif wrote: »
    Thanks.

Between SRP and HRSc, take the scout since you have to farm Lando from the Cantina. Take HRSc from the Cantina shipment and AA and Leia from the Squad Arena shipment. You don't need 2 tanks since you already have STHan.

Ok I will take your advice. Especially since is the only one that would give me a mathematically chance to have 5 rebels with 7 stars :). After my calculations, if I continue finishing at least in top 100 in arena and double refreshing the cantina, I should farm AA in 25 days and HRSc in 34. That only leaves me with Lando. I will need a drop rate of 1 : 6 from farm node 5-F so i can finish farming him on 9 March. Hopefully I will have good RNG and hopefully the jump from 5 to 7 stars will be worth it.

• BulYwif wrote: »
    Thanks.

Ok I will take your advice. Especially since is the only one that would give me a mathematically chance to have 5 rebels with 7 stars :). After my calculations, if I continue finishing at least in top 100 in arena and double refreshing the cantina, I should farm AA in 25 days and HRSc in 34. That only leaves me with Lando. I will need a drop rate of 1 : 6 from farm node 5-F so i can finish farming him on 9 March. Hopefully I will have good RNG and hopefully the jump from 5 to 7 stars will be worth it.

So what does it take to just unlock EP for the first time? Just 5 rebels at 5*?
  • From my understanding yes, I haven't unlock him yet so I don't know gear and level requirements, but as stars go 5 are enough for a 5 stared EP
    BulYwif wrote: »
    Thanks.

So what does it take to just unlock EP for the first time? Just 5 rebels at 5*?