Best team to counter new empire team with Krennic and Death Trooper?

Prev13
PRIMEN
38 posts Member
edited January 2017
Give me your thoughts.
I know that a whale from my arena shard (my main competitor for rank 1) is ready to spend money on new packs and get 7 star Krennic and Death Trooper as soon as they are in the shop. I won't spend money on these packs and I want to prepare a team that will be able to beat his new team with these characters.
Post edited by PRIMEN on

Replies

• Not rebels
  • Krennic and Deathtrooper.
  • I want to hear something smarter than this...
  • Ugnaught hidden meta
  • Edit: I know that a whale from my arena shard (my main competitor for rank 1) is ready to spend money on new packs and get 7 star Krennic and Death Trooper as soon as they are in the shop. I won't spend money on these packs and I want to prepare a team that will be able to beat his new team with these characters.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Probably Deathnic Chaze and Kanobi.
  • A faster Krennic and Deathtrooper.
    FIFY!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • PRIMEN wrote: »
    I want to hear something smarter than this...
    All seriousness--it's too early to say. We don't know how he'll actually feel until we've seen him interact a couple times for real. Practice > theory.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • TBH, it's kind of forcing you to run an empire team, yourself. So, look into a PalpTie team or a ZaderFett. Any rebels will be booted with the Drennic meta to come, so good luck.

I will have my Zader this Sunday, so that's my plan lol
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    I think Krooper won't be a big issue, they're are slow. My best guess wille be jedi whit Qgj zeta, tfp is getting dodged, then yoda put tenacity up so no debuff...no ability block. Just stun or ability block DT and it's done
  • Moicaliss wrote: »
    I think Krooper won't be a big issue, they're are slow. My best guess wille be jedi whit Qgj zeta, tfp is getting dodged, then yoda put tenacity up so no debuff...no ability block. Just stun or ability block DT and it's done

DT don't need to be that fast with a 50% chance to take a turn every time krennic is hit and he can't be critical hit with zeta.

Throw maul in with DT and DK and now Jedi have a problem while still pinning all rebels
  • Or just put rex in your cheese whiz (chase+wiggs) team. If dt clean all buffs, you will still have another clean+tenacity up
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    With the new Zith comin in Feb.

Edit: oh, and I wrote "Zith" because you need his zeta...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    PRIMEN wrote: »
    I want to hear something smarter than this...

E = mc2
    Save water, drink champagne!
    Or just put rex in your cheese whiz (chase+wiggs) team. If dt clean all buffs, you will still have another clean+tenacity up

TFP outspeeds Rex and ability blocks from get go run krennic lead and everyone else starts ability blocking.

DT isn't a easy toon to just take down mine is already max gear with 55k health pool
  • TFP outspeed rex, yes i know, but it's only put one ability block, and you have 2 cleaners.

Ps; on offence yes tfp will be smart, on defense....
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    He will probably put them on full Empire teams, so tenacity, cleanse, ability block/stun probably couldn't hurt.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    TFP outspeed rex, yes i know, but it's only put one ability block, and you have 2 cleaners.

on defence tfp will also hit baze with that abi block..
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Or just put rex in your cheese whiz (chase+wiggs) team. If dt clean all buffs, you will still have another clean+tenacity up

TFP outspeeds Rex and ability blocks from get go run krennic lead and everyone else starts ability blocking.

DT isn't a easy toon to just take down mine is already max gear with 55k health pool

Too bad his ability block will hit Baze in that team, and if Rex is the leader he will get his turn meter maxed, Boba Fett can still manage to ability block him though
  • Malthael
    972 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    TFP outspeed rex, yes i know, but it's only put one ability block, and you have 2 cleaners.

With Baze taunting, tfp can't ability block Rex. He might still do it under Krennic tho. I dunno.
  • Allenb60 wrote: »

Too bad his ability block will hit Baze in that team, and if Rex is the leader he will get his turn meter maxed

True, then he can cleanse with Rex DT will dispell then anyone at that point can still be ability blocked you was hit with healing immunity to be open house. I don't think chaze will have enough power to get through a max dreenic team. One counter from krennic being hit open up DT for a 70% chance to stun and daze a rebel and regain protection and health.
  • You have two tenacity up!!! He won't be able to debuff you!! And if you have tenacity up...there's no dase or/and stun!! It's simple
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    You have two tenacity up!!! He won't be able to debuff you!! And if you have tenacity up...there's no dase or/and stun!! It's simple

Um, look at DT's AOE
  • Even the AI won't do clean if you suffer no debuff.
    So rex tenacity up
    Dt clean
    Chirrut clean and tenacity up again

Byebye Empire
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »

Too bad his ability block will hit Baze in that team, and if Rex is the leader he will get his turn meter maxed

True, then he can cleanse with Rex DT will dispell then anyone at that point can still be ability blocked you was hit with healing immunity to be open house. I don't think chaze will have enough power to get through a max dreenic team. One counter from krennic being hit open up DT for a 70% chance to stun and daze a rebel and regain protection and health.

Ya, I know tenacity won't last that long but some luck and AI misplays could still get a victory. I also added to my comment a bit later Boba Fett could ability block him, as long as Rex isn't the leader since TFP's AoE will probably fill his turn meter
    Even the AI won't do clean if you suffer no debuff.
    So rex tenacity up
    Dt clean
    Chirrut clean and tenacity up again

Byebye Empire

There has to be no debuffs on the ally for chirrut to grant them tenacity up
  • Daze on Basic alone is strong, chaze and biggs can't counterattack with it. DT will also double his Basic attack against the current "op" toons ;) deathmark will greatly improve the grindy fights against chaze because even someone like B2 transforms into a Killer if the enemy has the deathmark above his head, and DT is also not easy to kill as a dps toon.
  • What about zeta Yoda? His team will get 30% tm constantly. Those AOEs that cause multiple debuffs will grant 60 or 90% tm. Additionally, his tenacity up upon receiving a debuff makes it literally impossible for the automatic ability block to land.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    i run rex cheeze whiz. empire loses so bad; 2 cleaners and rex is the best! boba is more of a danger than ep or zader
    i only run my zader team on payout cuz its a faster kill vs the #1 that hogs the payout times (wedge lead with chase and shore, he has zfinn and he cant get any exposes in with ten up either).
  • droids in every corner, i will only start zeta with droid zeta :3
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart