Tank Takedown

Unfortunately it happens very often that in the Tank Takedown my characters are hit with 99999 damage by the main canon of the AAT, although they are buffed. This is kinda annoying, especially when you used buffing abilities just before the attack to avoid the massive damage.

Replies

• Take out the main cannon first, that's the #1 rule of going against the AAT
  • Yes i know but it happened right at the the start of the fight so I couldn't do much about it. I just attacked with Rey whereupon she gained foresight but still she was massively hit by that canon though, don't know why it's not working with foresight
  • Deal Unmitigable damage to target enemy and secondary Physical damage to all other enemies. This attack can't be Evaded. If the primary target doesn't have a positive status effect, this attack deals massive damage to them instead.
  • Yes but foresight is a buff/positive status effect so i thought that would count. So it's not the evasion thing but the fact that it is a buff why I thought it should work to avoid the massive damage
  • Even with a buff and not taking the full damage Rey doesn't have enough health to take a reduced hit. If it happens again you can try to throw in a trash toon to take the main hit and then restart with your full squad.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    This has come up a few times on forums, and I posted it in the bugs section a while back (https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/79881/p2-aat-main-gun-foresight-not-a-positive-effect#latest). Not sure if WAI or not, but I should think Foresight counts as a buff and would reduce damage.
    Volaar wrote: »
    Even with a buff and not taking the full damage Rey doesn't have enough health to take a reduced hit. If it happens again you can try to throw in a trash toon to take the main hit and then restart with your full squad.

Though difficult, it is possible to get her enough protection to survive if it happens right away.