Rancor raid

Rancor was stuck on enraged and devour had no cool down at start of battle

Replies

• Saturn74 wrote: »

I've had Rancor use Devour even though it said it was on a 3 turn cooldown as well. Not sure if Rancor Raid or even GG phase of AAT raid are working right. Their cooldowns aren't reliable at all.

I've had Rancor use Devour even though it said it was on a 3 turn cooldown as well. Not sure if Rancor Raid or even GG phase of AAT raid are working right. Their cooldowns aren't reliable at all.

I was referencing that rancor had no starting cool down for devour and enraged. Btw EA teebos stealth is broke.
    Saturn74 wrote: »

I was referencing that rancor had no starting cool down for devour and enraged. Btw EA teebos stealth is broke.

That's weird but I believe it. It's weird that we've had the Rancor Raid for so long and a bug like this is still there.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator

If Rancor ground pounds and multiple allies go below 50%, he can decrease his cooldowns.

OP: Rancor will start with wherever cooldowns were during your last battle, so I can see devour. Starting with no cooldown on enraged is weird.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

If Rancor ground pounds and multiple allies go below 50%, he can decrease his cooldowns.

OP: Rancor will start with wherever cooldowns were during your last battle, so I can see devour. Starting with no cooldown on enraged is weird.

That's garbage. That doesn't seem like it should be a mechanic for him. Hate to say it but we may need a nerf Rancor thread because that's not fair.