Playable content

Kyno
32087 posts Moderator
edited February 2017
@CG_Kozispoon

With the Yoda and palp events being run monthly, it would be nice to get something for players who already have them. I don't mean rewards I just mean playable content.

Maybe add 1 more tier, make it harder, no crystal refresh.Have it refresh on a 24 hour clock. With this in place the event never goes away for players who unlocked them.

Payout ideas
-500k coins (3.5M for a weeks work)
-or maybe the same prize box we get for completing dailies.
-no reward would be ok, I will take just the content

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    How is that playable content - it's just credit heist 2.0.

No rewards, just stop simming 9B and you have all the challenge you want.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't have 9b 3*, so I do play it when I want.

I'm fine with no credits, I was just proposing that because of all the complaints on the credit crunch.

It is playable content that would be different then what you have been doing all month. Just trying to change things up a little and use existing content to do it.
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    @cg_kozispoon

With the Yoda and palp events being run monthly, it would be nice to get something for players who already have them. I don't mean rewards I just mean playable content.

Maybe add 1 more tier, make it harder, no crystal refresh.Have it refresh on a 24 hour clock. With this in place the event never goes away for players who unlocked them.

Payout ideas

Thoughts?

Suggested this way back when the Yoda event made the "event active" icon appear but didn't show up because I had already completed it.

Originally I thought we could get an extra tier on the Yoda event equivalent to the pre-nerf Yoda. Y'know, the Yoda from right after the level 80 cap increase? The one that people struggled against for hours before beating?

I still love this idea, I don't understand why the devs would let this content go to waste after a single playthrough.

500k might be too generous though (we are talking about EA). I would be happy with just 200k or even 100k. Heck, give me 1 stun cuff for each completion and I'll be happy.

Also, I don't need a week to play the event. One playthrough during the week it's out would be enough (unless we are getting a stun cuff with each).
  • Ahkatosh
    157 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Just running with an idea that came to me the minute I read this:

An extra & challenging Tier that requires a 7* Yoda.
    "Well done Jedi, but finished training, you have not".

Take on waves of Sith/Empire.

EDIT: Neglected to say I love the idea of extra content OP has put forth.
    Any new content is welcome for me.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    @cg_kozispoon

Payout ideas

Thoughts?

Suggested this way back when the Yoda event made the "event active" icon appear but didn't show up because I had already completed it.

Originally I thought we could get an extra tier on the Yoda event equivalent to the pre-nerf Yoda. Y'know, the Yoda from right after the level 80 cap increase? The one that people struggled against for hours before beating?

I still love this idea, I don't understand why the devs would let this content go to waste after a single playthrough.

500k might be too generous though (we are talking about EA). I would be happy with just 200k or even 100k. Heck, give me 1 stun cuff for each completion and I'll be happy.

Also, I don't need a week to play the event. One playthrough during the week it's out would be enough (unless we are getting a stun cuff with each).

Good to know I'm not the only one. It seems like an easy way for them to use existing content to give us something "different" to do every now and then.

I see your point 500k might be too much, and I was just putting out suggestions, any reward would be gravy, I just want some different content to come up every so often.

They have been doing great with adding stuff, I just thought with it becoming a regular thing this would be good and easy to add.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ahkatosh wrote: »
    Just running with an idea that came to me the minute I read this:

An extra & challenging Tier that requires a 7* Yoda.
    "Well done Jedi, but finished training, you have not".

Take on waves of Sith/Empire.

EDIT: Neglected to say I love the idea of extra content OP has put forth.
    Any new content is welcome for me.

That is a good edition, give you a reason to gear and mod the toon, but would also be limiting on the extra content....trying to make something for everyone. Still not a bad idea.
  • Options
    Putting some of the purple gear that Palp needs in an extra tier of his event would be awesome. Even if it's just 3 salvage a day, that's 21 over the course of the week.
  • Options
    Putting some of the purple gear that Palp needs in an extra tier of his event would be awesome. Even if it's just 3 salvage a day, that's 21 over the course of the week.

The purple gear that EP requires isn't really farmable purple gear its a bunch of blue gear that gets multi-layered crafted into purple gear. The salvage isn't actually purple gear its blue gear.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    An 8th tier where you get shards of characters in the faction of Yoda or Palpatine, and possibly some other goodies would be a good choice in my opinion.