Who to Farm Next?

I am F2P to start. I have a great rebel team, complete GW everyday, g9 vader and EP both 7*, and am farming Poe from cantina. I am trying to get maul from ship/guild and Boba's ship as well. I just finally finished getting Sid to 7*'s, he'd be six for like six months. Now I do not know who to farm from arena next?

Savage for a full sith team? Asajj? Droids? Open for feedback

Here's my roster, https://swgoh.gg/u/phatphil3/

Thanks all!

Replies

• Options
    Droids and je easy to farm and a good sqaud
  • Options
    Well you have plenty of options to start from. Ani is a great choice and so is Ayala. TFP is great with an empire team or Vader/Zetad. Finish gearing QGJ, he wasn't too hard to hear from what I remember. I'd finish Cody and Rex just my opinion. Any chance you have a guild doing Rancors or AAT raids?
  • Options
    We do normal AAT and rancor t5, we lost some people and can't do t6 anymore. And I love my clones but they are such a long farm. I think before I start droids I would want JE starred and leveled because without him they're aren't truly viable? I think TFP would be a good addition. Empire is my new target right now.
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    IG-88 (Droid Team, Scoundrel Events), Chief Nebit (Droid Team, Crit Damage Mods), Tarkin (Ships Zeta Challenge, Potency Mods) are logical choices.