Kylo ren

13Next

Replies

• Guys the next movie might be called "The Last Jedi" but in reality it's really "The First Order Strikes Back"
  • Are we seriously comparing a characters role in a movie to their performance in a video game?? If that's the case then can someone please explain how in the actual fug Biggs Darklighter is one of the strongest characters in GOH?

Kylo is in major need of an overhaul and the first order, which as portrayed in Ep 7 are stronger than anything the Republic has ever seen, cannot even come close to beating a team of rogue squadron pilots without their ships...
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Buff Mace? The only time I've seen Mace fight was in Ep2, and if I recall he had a full army of Jedi's with him. He then got pwned by Palps in Ep3.

Kylo single handedly destroyed a computer console - boys got skills

Mace - in cannon - was one of the best fighters in the entire Jedi Order. He didn't get owned by Palp, he beat him, where three other Jedi got chopped down in the first few moments of the fight. Even Yoda couldn't take down Palp.

It was only because of Anakin flipping on Mace at that moment that Palp got the upper hand. That doesn't happen, Mace kills Palp.

My issue with mace is that we only know hes really powerful from the microseries and other extra-movie sources. In the prequels he literally has no character and does nothing but stare intently until he gets killed by palpatine.
  • Don't call a character "garbage" when the two next movies aren't out yet.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Reyalp wrote: »
    Buff Mace? The only time I've seen Mace fight was in Ep2, and if I recall he had a full army of Jedi's with him. He then got pwned by Palps in Ep3.

Kylo single handedly destroyed a computer console - boys got skills

Mace - in cannon - was one of the best fighters in the entire Jedi Order. He didn't get owned by Palp, he beat him, where three other Jedi got chopped down in the first few moments of the fight. Even Yoda couldn't take down Palp.

It was only because of Anakin flipping on Mace at that moment that Palp got the upper hand. That doesn't happen, Mace kills Palp.

My issue with mace is that we only know hes really powerful from the microseries and other extra-movie sources. In the prequels he literally has no character and does nothing but stare intently until he gets killed by palpatine.

It's like pretty obvious he's a powerful fighter in the prequels. For one he's in the jedi council so he's clearly strong with the force, secondly he's always leading the charge into battle like on geonosis, and third he does beat Palp in a duel only to lose because Palp won the mental game with Anakin. It's all about mental game folks.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Don't call a character "garbage" when the two next movies aren't out yet.
    Because it took three movies to decide that jar jar was garbage
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Don't call a character "garbage" when the two next movies aren't out yet.
    Because it took three movies to decide that jar jar was garbage

I'll have you know that it took 2 MOVIES for me to decide that Jar Jar was garbage. THANK YOU VERY MUCH :sunglasses:
  • they need to rework a ton of stuff so everybody and their sister doesn't have the same squad of toons with nonsensical abilities. I've spent money and quite frankly, I'm fed up with the development.
  • So when is this rework coming . . . The end of August? Where are my 10 Chewie shards!
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • So when is this rework coming . . . The end of August? Where are my 10 Chewie shards!

Kozi said in the megathread that there will be a bit of delay with the update.
    This is a signature.
  • Don't call a character "garbage" when the two next movies aren't out yet.

+1
  • Yea he sucks and is an incredibly unlikeable character, but we're talking about the company that made the boys in the orange pajamas the rulers of the universe for a time.
  • Mullato wrote: »
    spotremix wrote: »
    even with a rework i still won't be using him. already wasted too much into him in the first place.

"Too much into him"

I bet he's sitting in your roster lvl 65 g7.

he's a bit farther along than that. if i remember correctly he's 7* lvl 78 g8 or g9. but i think some of that gear couldn't have been used on other toons i do use.

• I'll agree that kylo is the wimpiest dark jedi/ sith ever but in terms of the game it doesn't matter. There's no logic it seems to how strong some are and others aren't, id rather any toon be usable or arena viable rather than not

yes there does seem to be no logic in how strong some toons are. certainly doesn't follow canon. since when can rey one shot the most powerful sith lord.
  • He KILLED his own father because he was in pain. He felt the pull of the light and it was painful. To end the pain of GOOD he murdered dear ol Dad.

If that's not straight up evil, I dunno what is.
  • Nighttouch wrote: »
    He KILLED his own father because he was in pain. He felt the pull of the light and it was painful. To end the pain of GOOD he murdered dear ol Dad.

If that's not straight up evil, I dunno what is.

Pain is supposed to make Darkside users stronger, no self respecting Sith would try to end any pain he felt... pain leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering... all lead to the Darkside. Kylo was a chump in the movie, plain and simple. The reasons are too many to list.