New Character Announcement Time?

Prev1
I know all the Devs are on the west coast, does anyone remember or know the typical trend for time of updates?

Replies

• About 4 more hours
  • sadness
  • 9:30 am there. Time to get to work west coast. Buncha sleep-in-hippies lets go!!!
  • At the exact time you'll fall asleep on your desk waiting for the announcement. 99.9% accuracy
  • I thought it was august
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    It was never stated the new character would be announced today. It just said coming soon. I am more excited to see what will happen with Kylo.
  • Javik wrote: »
    It was never stated the new character would be announced today. It just said coming soon. I am more excited to see what will happen with Kylo.

It was stated we'll find out which character it is on 1st of Feb in mega thread.
  • I find its usually around 1pm PST. Which makes sense. Give them time to settle in first.
  • Tigzie wrote: »
    Javik wrote: »

It was stated we'll find out which character it is on 1st of Feb in mega thread.
    Javik wrote: »

yeah @CG_Kozispoon was the fella that said it, but we will see if it happens at some point today. who knows
  • Sucks that i am going to be at work when they announce it so i wont find out untill late tonight :(
  • call in sick right? @radonis ... thats probably the smart move right?
  • cant its inventory night
  • At the exact time you'll fall asleep on your desk waiting for the announcement. 99.9% accuracy

Dodged
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    At the exact time you'll fall asleep on your desk waiting for the announcement. 99.9% accuracy

Dodged

All too true! :lol:
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • So darth jar jar it is?
  • Kozi isn't the right gender to refer to as a fella.
  • I need to know who it is
  • Parableman wrote: »
    Kozi isn't the right gender to refer to as a fella.

I consider fella gender neutral, but is kosina lady?
  • Kozi is a woman, yes.

And all she said is we will find out who is in the Sith picture today. People are assuming a lot more will happen today (game update, Kylo rework announcement, Kylo rework actual update, new character announcement, new event announcement), and maybe some of that will happen, but all we've been told is that we will know who is in the picture today. We were not promised that we will know any more than that today. So don't be too surprised if it turns out to be a much more limited announcement than people expect, basically part 2 of a multi-part tease, with no actual game update. I'd love more, but we were not told any of these other things would happen today.
  • fuhgawz
    342 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Parableman wrote: »
    Kozi is a woman, yes.

And all she said is we will find out who is in the Sith picture today. People are assuming a lot more will happen today (game update, Kylo rework announcement, Kylo rework actual update, new character announcement, new event announcement), and maybe some of that will happen, but all we've been told is that we will know who is in the picture today. We were not promised that we will know any more than that today. So don't be too surprised if it turns out to be a much more limited announcement than people expect, basically part 2 of a multi-part tease, with no actual game update. I'd love more, but we were not told any of these other things would happen today.

Oh that's fine with me, lol just want to know who it is and I'm solid :)
  • Parableman wrote: »
    Kozi is a woman, yes.

You just bursted my bubble 0.0 why you go and say these things :( I'm staying up waiting for the announcement lol toehtwise if be asleep as I'm working tomorrow

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Yeah, just knowin who it is will be fine. (please be Nihilus. Please be Nihilus. Please be Nihilus and have the Ravager as a capital ship)
  • Are we there yet!!

P.s. just kidding
  • Weaver9
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Nauros wrote: »
    Yeah, just knowin who it is will be fine. (please be Nihilus. Please be Nihilus. Please be Nihilus and have the Ravager as a capital ship)

>Ravager as capital ship
    You just blew my mind
  • Please be Revan please be Revan
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Revan
    Bane
    Krayt.

Thats my wishlist.. though its definately not krayt
  • they screwed up its actually child ani holding a lightsaber...Forgot to change their snapchat filter.
  • It's Darth Darth Binks
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    For those unaware, Kozi just said in the megathread that there will be "a bit of delay".
  • so?