TFP AOE removing tm though foresight with zader lead.

Ramborn
6 posts Member
edited February 2017
I have noticed that TFP AOE attack at the beginning is removing tm from all my jedi even though they had foresight. At first I thought it was working as intended but upon investigation I noticed vader leader states that there is a chance to remove tm when empire/sith DAMAGE an enemy and it can't be resisted but as the foresight prevents damage the attack shouldn't remove TM. Interestingly during some battles he also managed to ability block one of my jedis with foresight which suggests the issue is related to the first issue.
Post edited by Ramborn on

Replies

• I've also experienced this, and it's not restricted to AOE unfortunately. All their attacks can TMR through foresight. Tfp basic is also bugged to TMR the entire opposing team under Vader zeta lead. They need to evaluate every aspect of his lead basically.
  • Absolutely, it's a huge problem and I can't believe it hasn't been addressed yet.
  • Devs Please address this problem!!!
  • Teebo been broken for how long? Maybe they will fix this hopefully
  • Deedlit wrote: »
    Teebo been broken for how long? Maybe they will fix this hopefully

fix this guy too after tfp
  • Peempo wrote: »
    I've also experienced this, and it's not restricted to AOE unfortunately. All their attacks can TMR through foresight. Tfp basic is also bugged to TMR the entire opposing team under Vader zeta lead. They need to evaluate every aspect of his lead basically.

This above is a huge issue. It's bad enough that TFP can go so fast due to speed mods but even more frustrating is that he/she goes quite a lot due to unique ability. Frustrating to say the least. Yes it's darkside February but even the power of the darkside has limits.

Makes it virtually impossible to craft an opposing squad that can win without having your own faster TFP and zader lead.
    | ANZGC | Exile |