(Request) Option to turn off ally requests

Skye
795 posts Member
There are probably more important bugs and other issues to fix...

However would really like an option to turn off ally requests and an auto decline on ally requests...

It's not a highly important feature but would like the option..

I'm never going to ask to ally with someone I attacked in the arena.. Neither would I accept a request from someone who attacked me in the arena successful or not.

With no option to talk to people, allying beyond the decent allies I have already there is simply no need me for me to further ally with more people (who more than likely at this stage a lot lower or less geared than my people)... Even when I was at max allies of 35... I was still getting ally requests..

The only purpose the ally requests were to me, was to allow me to note down when certain people became active in the arena. For some this is a competitive edge. For me it was just a nuisance..
Which brings me to the point although rare, constant ally requests from some people could easily become a form of harassment, (intentional or otherwise). With no current way to block requests from specific people... I feel this is a reasonable request.
Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!