Lord of Hunger Event Reavealed

Prev134
So, Darth Nihilus is going to be the new character.. I love it.

Replies

• Tyvokka
    38 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    PoofUZ9Cxa_KrsD5kqonoUI2AuIzuw_A29YQwjX1ux1JTLk.jpg?w=1024&s=b6ce74033e874dc70e56609b721f6391
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I am wondering is it

A. Event Like Yoda Palp
    B. Event like Krennic & Deathtrooper
    C. Event like K2-SO as in 7* Unlock
    D. Tournament
  • Itll probs be tournament..
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Smithie wrote: »
    I am wondering is it

A.Event Like Yoda Palp
    C. Event like K2-SO
    D. Tournament
    E. Anything but D
  • I'd say that a K2 style event would be cool, but I have no idea how that was... :unamused:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • JohnTS676
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Better not be k2 style... I am on iOS...
  • JohnTS676 wrote: »
    Better not be k2 style... I am on iOS...

Think they meant format. Not system
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • If it's similar to the DT/Krennic/K2 (though not Android exclusive or any specific platform exclusive), I'd be pretty happy. If it were tourneys, may the Force be with us all as it will be purely chaos.
  • Prepare your best "squads"... plural.... another p2w tourney despite all protests against
  • Raids usually need squads
  • JohnTS676
    369 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Rockstar wrote: »
    Prepare your best "squads"... plural.... another p2w tourney despite all protests against

If it is a tourney it will probably be their hastily planned and put together "change" to the format of tournaments. And by "change" what I mean is it looks and feels different enough that you think you still might have a chance but in reality it's still only whoever spends the most wins, whether it be crystals, AP, credits, cookies, snowballs, it doesn't matter cause the tournaments will always be geared towards whales no matter what they do. EVERYTHING in this game is more geared towards whales, absolutely nothing is more in favour of f2p than p2p

At this point it would not surprise me if one of the conditions was that you have to have 6/7* kenobi at g11
  • Not enough hype for a new raid
  • Maljr1980
    493 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I don't care as long as I get him for my sith squad
  • Ashnau wrote: »
    Itll probs be tournament..

they usualy say when its gona be a tournement..... i hope its not lol i hate that tounement full of cheater
  • Smithie wrote: »
    I am wondering is it

A. Event Like Yoda Palp
    D. Tournament

hope its like yoda-palp or k2s0.... tournement is full of cheater
  • Smithie wrote: »
    I am wondering is it

A. Event Like Yoda Palp
    D. Tournament

Please God, anything but D. Anything but awful, horrible D. So it'll probably be D. :(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm worried... The last time they said something like: "prepare your best squads", it turned out to be tournaments... :/
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    It can't be tournaments, it has to be an event like palp/yoda. It just has to be...
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • TronTheKhan
    650 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    JPBrunel wrote: »
    I'm worried... The last time they said something like: "prepare your best squads", it turned out to be tournaments... :/
    Last time they said "Best Squads" was DT and DK. Last I checked, they aren't tournaments.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Now we ARE talking about a company where the almighty dollar is put up or shut up. Not to be rude to anyone because i hope it doesnt suck as well but they will milk it for all they can get.
  • JPBrunel wrote: »
    Last time they said "Best Squads" was DT and DK. Last I checked, they aren't tournaments.

Yeah, the DT and DK event also said prepare your best squads. It has to be an event. Or forum will burn.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I am wondering is it

A. Event Like Yoda Palp
    D. Tournament

Please God, anything but D. Anything but awful, horrible D. So it'll probably be D. :(

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    If you thought people were mad about mods, or the AAT raid delay, or gear crafting, just wait and see what happens if this is a tourney release toon.
    I am wondering is it

A. Event Like Yoda Palp
    D. Tournament

We usually get D. I've had enough D for one lifetime...
    I don't even like D.
    I am wondering is it

A. Event Like Yoda Palp
    D. Tournament

I've had enough D for one lifetime...
    I don't even like D.

Phrasing...as Archer would say
  • C'mon now...You all love the D...You want the D...Not just the tip but the whole D...
  • c3pe0n wrote: »
    C'mon now...You all love the D...You want the D...Not just the tip but the whole D...

Lmao
  • kore
    30 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    c3pe0n wrote: »
    C'mon now...You all love the D...You want the D...Not just the tip but the whole D...

Do you want the thread locked? 'Cause this is how you get the thread locked. ;-)
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Its a trap
  • kore wrote: »
    c3pe0n wrote: »

Do you want the thread locked? 'Cause this is how you get the thread locked. ;-)

All I was saying is deep down everyone wanted to blow their load of AP on the tourney...Did I miss something?