Zeta drop rate, I thought I was patient enough...

Title tells the most of the sad story...after three weeks participanting the zeta challenge, only 4/20 so far. I thought I was a patient guy because I've already got used to the grinding in this game for more than a year. However I cannot remember anything worse than this zeta mat thing. There are about 5-8 players have ZETAed toons on my shard, not sure they grindered that out or purchased from the shipment, I think I need to change my strategy otherwise I might have my first zeta in three months later:(

Replies

• pchen3082 wrote: »
    Title tells the most of the sad story...after three weeks participanting the zeta challenge, only 4/20 so far. I thought I was a patient guy because I've already got used to the grinding in this game for more than a year. However I cannot remember anything worse than this zeta mat thing. There are about 5-8 players have ZETAed toons on my shard, not sure they grindered that out or purchased from the shipment, I think I need to change my strategy otherwise I might have my first zeta in three months later:(

Those who have zetas currently either paid hard for ships initially and have been farming them since since day 1 of ships, or they maxed their ships already and are buying zetas out of the fleet shipments.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Hang in there champ. I beat challenge at the same time and already have 12. Actually got 2 in one drop, 3 total on the night. I'm sure I'll hit a bad streak soon just as you will hit a good streak.
  • hmm... Today I finally unlocked the zeta challenge.... I should probably not get my hopes up high.
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • I am 1/8 this week and it is a good week. I end up buying 80% of my zeta. 0nly top 100 finisher so really painful.
  • I am also 1/8 this week! *high fives to show strength, but cries himself to sleep that very night...*
  • Zeta drop rate is a JOKE... seriously...

You want us to stop playing?! (Zeta drop rate, toons rogue one unfarmable, pack very very expensive...no way)
  • Hey everyone give me five...we won't be beaten by this game, cheer up