Input on who to zeta appreciated

I am about ready to zeta another!

I run zader lead with boba, shoretrooper, TFP, EP for arena

I have sid at g9 can get to g10 easily, Kylo at g9 same thing can get g10, and have DT at g10 but three stars.

I also have QGJ zeta but am a long ways from having GK but my Jedi are strong.

My question is...should I just wait to zeta another or go sid, Kylo, or boba?

Replies

• JRCPKT99 wrote: »
    I am about ready to zeta another!

I run zader lead with boba, shoretrooper, TFP, EP for arena

I have sid at g9 can get to g10 easily, Kylo at g9 same thing can get g10, and have DT at g10 but three stars.

I also have QGJ zeta but am a long ways from having GK but my Jedi are strong.

My question is...should I just wait to zeta another or go sid, Kylo, or boba?

In your same position.

I'm currently going to hold off on using the zeta until I know nihilus req and kit and may use zeta on him.

Kinda torn between using the zeta on DT that's maxed at 3*
  • Wait for new sith is better imo.
  • I agree completely I really want DT to be great. His dispel is needed in the arena but I don't like that I will have to pay to get him and krennic to 7star.

Holding off is the safest choice and waiting on DN to see how he is but I imagine he will have a paywall also.
  • Unless you plan to make a change to arena team soon, I would go boba. He was my first zeta and I haven't regretted it at all. If you are making a raid team though, maybe go zidious.
  • See what Nihilus has then if you're using Zader, I've heard Sid is pretty useful, while Protection is so much of your HP, regaining it is quite handy.

Though I have 0 experience, F2P farming my ships to 5*, about halfway with a punch at 4*, and I'm gonna go Finn's leader first because it seems very fun.