10 Dark, 15 light

As the title says 10 dark side ships and 15 light. I can think of 5 ships they could add without needing to add new characters. The whole game seems light side heavy honestly. Needs more dark side.

5 darkside ships
Cad Bane - Xanadu Blood
Grievous - Soulless One
Nute Gunray - Lapiz Cutter
Count Dooku - Dooku's Solar Sailer
Emperor Palpatine - Emperor's Eclipse

Replies

• I agree new ships easily could be added in existing characters. I'm disapointet all recents ones are ships with new characters. I don't want to pick a new charachter only for his ship. I have 45 devlopped char. and only 7 fonctional ships. My favorite in your sggestions is cad bane. He can even be teamed with ig88 for the ship.
  • Agreed about Cad but it would be IG86 actually. 88 from the movies 86 was in clone wars.
  • Totally agree. Though I'm not sure Dooku's ship had any weapons, correct me if I'm wrong.
  • ToeFace303
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Easy to give it a standard photon torpedo or something and then make him a support buff/debuffer. But i belive your right i never saw it fight, but IMO its one of the coolest and most unique ships in the SW cannon.
  • ToeFace303 wrote: »
    As the title says 10 dark side ships and 15 light. I can think of 5 ships they could add without needing to add new characters. The whole game seems light side heavy honestly. Needs more dark side.

5 darkside ships
    Cad Bane - Xanadu Blood
    Grievous - Soulless One
    Nute Gunray - Lapiz Cutter
    Count Dooku - Dooku's Solar Sailer
    Emperor Palpatine - Emperor's Eclipse

[Did a little research, Nute Gunrays ship is actually called Saak'ak and could easily be a 4th capital ship]
  • I want Kylos star destroyer.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Also, would be cool to give Finn a First Order Tie fighter and have him on the light side.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Well Finn, already has the Falcon with Rey. Kylo Ren just got his command shuttle in the last update. I haven't used it yet, but it seems like a nice ship that offers something quite different from the other ships.

Ventress would make a perfect choice for a ship in my opinion. She is a skilled fighter pilot during the clone wars, and it would give more incentive for people to work on her.

Droids need a ship in my opinion, even if many of the Droid controlled ships, don't have pilots.

Personally, I would have given the Falcon to Han Solo, and Chewie (although he isn't in the game, and we already have a wookie), but giving the Falcon to Rey, and Finn keeps the game in line with the latest movies.
  • Grevious needs a ship! I almost have him to 7*

I forgot about Finn and the falcon. I don't have the ship.