Tie Pack Feedback

I am extremely disappointed by this pack. For the cost, I may not even get the vader ship? For 3K crystals there needs to be a clear " this is for sure what you are getting for this kind of investment". Not a lottery ticket. If Shoretrooper was truly farmable(He's not) and Death Trooper was farmable, then maybe the reaper makes sense. You are out of your mind if you think people are going to pay 3K crystals for 4 shards of each ship, and let's not pretend anything else in that pack has value, because it literally does not.

I have been playing this game over a year now, everyday, I have a very deep roster that is very darkside heavy. The lightside Characters I have are not able to defeat 9B, let alone 3* the mission to farm Shoretrooper. Yet again the rebel users are given another free pass, you have given them them the top spots in arena, raid damage etc. Now they can farm the one character that the Empire wants, and they won't even use him. I mean a fully modded team of 5 G10 jedi and a borrowed ZQGJ isn't enough to beat 9B. I can't farm Shoretrooper, so his ship is useless.

Lastly, since shards are at a 3K for 8 shards premium, it's not right that Tie Adcanaced people get 80 shards, while those getting stuck with Tie Reaper only get 50. That's a significant difference in value between the initial purchase between 2 different people. They should both give 80 shards for first purchase.

But like I said, between the super high price, the very very random return, massive value difference in initial return, tournament cheating which kept honest players from even unlocking the ship to begin with, the fact that Shoretrooper and Death trooper aren't farmable, the fact that you may get either ship for the high cost, you guys really missed the mark on this one.

Ive bough multiple crystal packs for different things, Palp, ships, etc, but I can't justify shelling out cash at this new rate for cut rate returns.

Replies

• Agreed i got the other one which is unusable wanted vader advanced tie. I think in compensation they should give everyone who bought both
  • SamoBudo wrote: »
    Agreed i got the other one which is unusable wanted vader advanced tie. I think in compensation they should give everyone who bought both

And a steak dinner, oh yeah and some new tires too!
  • "Head to the store now to 7* your TIE Advanced and TIE Reaper! First pack guarantees enough blueprints to unlock a FULL UNIT"

Directly from the announcement and also the reason why I bought the pack. The wording here strongly implies that, as it is a combo pack, the first pack guarantee applies to both ships. Especially considering the price tag.

In earnest, I need to speak to someone from CG about a refund if they can't follow through on the advertised unlocks. I'd rather not go through Google or my credit card, but I haven't found the option on CG's webpage to contact customer support.
  • Does anyone know how to contact CG customer support?
  • To contackt support, go to menu on your acount details and select it there or go to main page ( higher than this forum) and select contact suport from thete.
  • So to be clear, yoh only get full shard for only one ship, with no guarante of full shards with multiple buy for other ship if you are lucky and get it drped.