Kylo Ren now way to powerful - Game is now bugged.

I have played this game over a year now. I have seen many patches and upgrades, but never such a careless unbalancing the game. It wasn't like they tweaked a new character, this ill conceived patch has completely ruined the game for anyone who does not have a 7 star kylo ren character. He is now GOD like. Why do this after a year? For the 2nd movie? In Force Awakens Kylo was beaten by an untrained force using young girl. In the game he can now beat mace windu, darth sidious and count dooku single handledly at equal level. I can't even get by a galaxy war with him in the 4th battle, never mind the 9th or 10th. Due to this whimsical patch, I have changed my google play rating of the game from 5 star to 1 star. I urge everyone to do the same. I will correct it when this is fixed. If this mistake is not fixed by the next patch, I will be forced to charge back my most recent purchase of crystals with paypal. If my account is blocked after that its fine because the game is not even worth playing. Thankyou

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Toons are re-worked constantly - look at Fett. How many arena teams now have Fett in them now?

Ren is not OP, I run 1 (of many) GW teams and that 1 team has a 7 star Ren - he's not that good, still gets killed off. He is I have to say viable now.

This is what people have been asking for, for a very long time - just like the Fett re-work.

I suggest you start farming him.

Also - if you have been playing for over a year (same as me) - why do you struggle at GW node 4???
  • 1. He's not overpowered.
    2. Stop complaining about him being able to beat Mace Windu and other characters because so can no named characters like Geonosian Soldier.
    3. learn how to play the game with some type of strategy. Use stuns, counters, healing etc.
  • The game is better now than it has ever been. Since when have you seen a dozen different arena teams in the top 20. Before the last three months, there was just one cookie cutter team that was good. Now we actually have diversity.
  • Sxblur51 wrote: »
    The game is better now than it has ever been. Since when have you seen a dozen different arena teams in the top 20. Before the last three months, there was just one cookie cutter team that was good. Now we actually have diversity.

+1
  • Sxblur51 wrote: »
    The game is better now than it has ever been. Since when have you seen a dozen different arena teams in the top 20. Before the last three months, there was just one cookie cutter team that was good. Now we actually have diversity.

Dang, Invite me to your arena plz!!!

Top 20 teams in my arena are nearly identical.
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    PrinceDman wrote: »
    Sxblur51 wrote: »

Dang, Invite me to your arena plz!!!

Top 20 teams in my arena are nearly identical.

Diversity can happen
    qpHSd5k.jpg
    7IkuSjo.jpg
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Have battled Kylo multiple times since rework. Don't think he ever got an attack.
  • Boo wrote: »
    Also - if you have been playing for over a year (same as me) - why do you struggle at GW node 4???
    Totally agree
  • Yes something not right with this chaps squad/strategy. I am f2p been playing since july 2016 and am level 85 with a 7 starish gw team, i complete gw everyday in 10 minutes. Only Once in the last god knows how long, i did not finish last node as faced a squad of droids that trashed everything i threw at them, usually before i got a shot off. jeez, i do not want to play against them again.
  • While some of you feel he is beatable I disagree when ur not 85 and geared ...he is on nearly every team I fight both in Arena and GW. The 30-40% counter chance he has from his 'scarred' talent at rank 4/5 in the 45-60 lvl range combined with his heals from said talent make him nigh unkillable. I just started playing a couple weeks ago and I don't see how he'll get easier to fight as I lvl ...not when the counter chance will only get higher as will the heals from this talent. I've taken the entire team down only to watch him stomp thru my whole party or at the very least make my arena match a draw. This character alone is making me not want to continue playing unless i see him get some nerfage.

Also at my current level (actually since I started playing the game) the top 20 teams on my Arena list are most always a squad of Nightsisters lead by the Matron. This has just shown me that the game is most certainly P2W and you stand no chance if you play it f2p as I do
  • Qwii01 wrote: »
    While some of you feel he is beatable I disagree when ur not 85 and geared ...he is on nearly every team I fight both in Arena and GW. The 30-40% counter chance he has from his 'scarred' talent at rank 4/5 in the 45-60 lvl range combined with his heals from said talent make him nigh unkillable. I just started playing a couple weeks ago and I don't see how he'll get easier to fight as I lvl ...not when the counter chance will only get higher as will the heals from this talent. I've taken the entire team down only to watch him stomp thru my whole party or at the very least make my arena match a draw. This character alone is making me not want to continue playing unless i see him get some nerfage.

Also at my current level (actually since I started playing the game) the top 20 teams on my Arena list are most always a squad of Nightsisters lead by the Matron. This has just shown me that the game is most certainly P2W and you stand no chance if you play it f2p as I do

If this is beating you, you have no idea how lucky you are. Wait till your arena team is loaded with CLS, Zarris, GK and co. You will wish kylo was the hardest character you’ve fought.
  • I'm f2p, and while I'm nowhere near the top of my shard, I'm usually well under 500 (not necessarily impressive, but it's what I've got) I have no problems with kylo. DN is the key with annihilate and retribution dispel.