Who to Zeta?

I've just got my first 20 Zeta's (and my zeta drop rate has been 14/20, so i've been lucky compared to some) and i dont know who to use it on. Should i use it on one of these toons or should i save it for Krennic or Nilhus etc.

Vader (G10,7*) - I have all other empire toons geared and leveled (except Shore, Death and Krennic)
Phasma (G10,7*) or Kylo (G10,7*) - FOTP G11,7*, FOST G8,7*, FOO G8,7*
QGJ (G11,7*) - I have all top jedi geared and leveled (except General Kenobi)

Replies

• Options
    For utility, Vader's Zeta has been great for me. He's my leader on my Arena team and I haven't left top 10 since then. His lead gets me over 1 mill damage in phase 3 of the HAAT. I can go pretty far into phase 3 of the Heroic Rancor with his lead.

zVader is by far my most useful toon that I have now.
  • Options
    KyloRey wrote: »
    For utility, Vader's Zeta has been great for me. He's my leader on my Arena team and I haven't left top 10 since then. His lead gets me over 1 mill damage in phase 3 of the HAAT. I can go pretty far into phase 3 of the Heroic Rancor with his lead.

zVader is by far my most useful toon that I have now.

After much deliberation it is now pretty well excepted zader is the best choice.
  • Options
    Ok, then it seems as if Zader is a no brainer. Initially i wanted ZQGJ but i may have to wait for that.

@KyloRey what is your arena team?
  • Options
    Ok, then it seems as if Zader is a no brainer. Initially i wanted ZQGJ but i may have to wait for that.

@KyloRey what is your arena team?

I run zVader (L), Shoretrooper, General Kenobi, TFP and Boba Fett.

I have been finishing 2nd every day for the last 2 weeks since I also inserted General Kenobi into my lineup (Team Instinct whale holds down first place on my shard).

Oh yeah, with zVader, GW has become even more easy than it was before, too.
  • Options
    Ok, thanks luckily i can run RG and EP instead of Shore and Kenobi. Im excited to use Zader soon

• KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Ok, thanks luckily i can run RG and EP instead of Shore and Kenobi. Im excited to use Zader soon

Yeah those two would be great alternatives to use for a zVader lead. I swap out EP and RG into my Arena lineup in GW, for certain situations.

I think you'll find yourself very satisfied with the zVader.
  • Options
    i dont use my zader in arena just because i prefer zaul

BUT zader is super fun to use

and does great in raids

very good haat either p3-4

just solo'd heroic rancor this week with it and got to p3 on auto in another

not a bas choice at all if that's what you do!
  • Options
    Yea, Vader looks so awesome! Hard to go wrong, he is one you definitely won't regret. My first went to Boba because I use him for everything, it has made life much better! My next will be going to Kylo tho, I have a plan...
  • Options
    Jump on the FO train and get Zhasma! Break free of the old meta! Or just follow everyone else, your choice.
  • Options
    Jump on the FO train and get Zhasma! Break free of the old meta! Or just follow everyone else, your choice.

I'm actually looking to do Zeta QGJ lead with Zeta Yoda's Battle Meditation next. That looks like a great combo, especially if you have General Kenobi, too.
  • Options

and does great in raids

Who do you run Zader with in aat and rancor? Farming zetas now and he'll be first.
  • Options

and does great in raids

Who do you run Zader with in aat and rancor? Farming zetas now and he'll be first.

rancor:
    zader lead
    maul (tho sidious would be better)
    rex
    tfp
    ep

haat:
    variable... depends if I missed a phase or not
    (and I don't have lots of the good toons that go with him in raid)

zader
    ep
    tfp
    rg
    sunfuc/sthan/any tank