Who should I gear first? Shoretrooper or General Kenobi?

PRIMEN
38 posts Member
edited February 2017
So, both of them need 450 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage and 150 Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage. I can't decide who should I gear first.
I want to try something like zVader, Palpatine, TFP, Shoretrooper, General Kenobi in arena. I already have gear 11 Vader, TFP and Palpatine. So who should I gear first? Or General Kenobi is a bad choice for this team and I should just gear Shoretrooper and add someone else?
Post edited by PRIMEN on

Replies

• PRIMEN wrote: »
    So, both of them need 450 Mk 3 Carbanti Sensor Array Salvage and 150 Mk 5 A/KT Stun Gun Prototype Salvage. I can't decide who should I gear first.
    I want to try something like zVader, Palpatine, TFP, Shoretrooper, General Kenobi in arena. I already have gear 11 Vader, TFP and Palpatine. So who should I gear first? Or General Kenobi is a bad choice for this team and I should just gear Shoretrooper and add someone else?

@PRIMEN You should make this a poll, as you will get more feedback. You won't get as much feedback if you don't, due to it taking effort. And you'll still get a similar number of comments, so its a win win :)
  • PRIMEN
    38 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    /del
  • I prefer General Kenobi, fits in well with other team