TIE Reaper unique ability

Apparently this unique ability persists after death (someone mentioned it to me, I haven't seen one yet). Is this WAI? If so, could we please get some better clarification in unique ability descriptions on when they persist after death and when they don't?

Replies

• Options
    This basically makes non mace ships never being able to call up a reinforcement if WAI ... this needs clarification fast .. I for one will be extremely upset if I crystal up now and use all the limited ship resources getting one and it is 'fixed' later
  • Options
    Looks like this is confirmed by others. The ability persists after death. This is a VERY strong mechanic to persist after death. It would be awesome if it could be confirmed if this is working as intended or not before people spend on a very expensive pack to get this ship.
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    b7eyfi6zwu3p.png
    231orzavgl5l.png
    izpzliq6jnki.png

Notice how the tm from boba goes slightly up while my tarkin drops from first pict to last after 2 ships died and reaper is long gone already
    Post edited by Mageduckey on
  • Options
    It should not been there when Reaper is dead. We discussed unique's many times. I already reported this in the bug section because it is not strong but insane mechanic if it persist after the ship's "dead". Anyway if you kill or lose a ship in turn 1 Endurance may never get a turn to apply Valor and even if it applies you may still don't have another turn for your capital ship because you can lose 1-2 valor easily and Endurance may lose 30% TM just before it would get a turn. I can imagine this is the new "thing" here that they starting to release OP like hell toons and ships behind an insane paywall like this but I strongly believe no regular ship should have this effect on a Capital ship especially after it is gone.
  • Options
    Herre is where I reported it yesterday. We need an answer and a confirmation and if it is a bug a fix as soon as possible because it is really bad for the fleet arena even on 3*...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/90411/tie-reapers-unique-stays-active-after-its-dead#latest
  • Options
    It has also been reported that the unique triggers before he joins the fight. So right now you can stash a poorly leveled 2* tie reaper in your last reinforcement slot and become basically invincible.
  • Options
    Fortunately it has been marked as a bug and is getting reviewed :)
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Mageduckey wrote: »
    Fortunately it has been marked as a bug and is getting reviewed :)

Ditto! =D
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines