DPS toons

Quick question, im farming dps toons for 4th phase Rancor, and the logical choices are
Rey
Leia
GS
Wiggs

Already got the classic Teebo tm team with him, clone sarge, fives, qgj, and rex. Currently farming Elder and Scout, for an ewok based team, and Cody/Echo for a Clone team

That leaves me with 3 teams
Ewoks and a fifth( cant decide who)
Full clones (Cody or Rex lead?)
Wiggs Rey GS Leia (dps squad)

Also got a B full jedi team( yoda,mace, lumi,Ahsoka, JC) and an Empire team (vader, palps, TFP, RG, the Moff), and Bobba, Sun Fac, Poggle, AA, STH as viable raid characters. Rest of the roster is low level

Which other characters are pure fire, glory and die fast? F2P so need to plan my farming in advance, and dont want to spend time on toons i wont use.

Thanks in advance, any help is appreciated

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Droids a a great dps team.

Anakin, aayla are good dps solos.

Also a quicker and maybe better team for racnor when looking at tm with dps. Teebo, 5s, rex and wiggs. Clear p1 always and get into p2 50%, and best part is you can do it 20 min.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    https://swgoh.gg/abilities/

He's a good link, navigate around you can get solid info on abilities and other stuff.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hoth Rebel Scout is pretty fast and if you load him up with crit chance and damage he'll be taking lots of turns and doing a ton of damage, and his basic grants other people TM as well. Also a pretty easy farm and kind of underrated as far as rebels go. He'll also fit well with Wedge lead as he's a rebel, not sure if you have all of your DPS characters up there at 7* yet, but he's in cantina shipments which you probably already have the characters you need from there. If you already have Rey and GS at 7* he might not be all that much more useful
  • ARCTrooperFives
    737 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    GS is the best raid DPS IMO, because he absolutely destroys during door down. Not to mention the assist and TM gain, plus decent health/protection. Wiggs is a close second.

Outside of those, I have found anakin really useful, because the rancor will just kill you so quick, but that gives JKA a bunch of extra turns with great damage.
  • Droids and HRS, gotcha. Got all rebels at 7* except for The R1 gang ( only got Bistan finished) Lobot and HRS.

My droids are crap, got 88 and 86 at 6* but no gear and not leveled.

I can solo P1 but not in 20 lol. Maybe an hour and since i dont have that long i just go halfway and escape a couple toons lol

Just need dps for phase 4, so i can leave in auto.

Thanks for the input, i can start with droids, they are all an easy farm.
  • Whats DPS ?
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Damage per second, unless you want to think dirty ;)
  • Cheers
  • courtish wrote: »
    Whats DPS ?

As the other guy said, damage per second. Pretty much insane damage dealers
  • Quick question, im farming dps toons for 4th phase Rancor ....

If you guild is not farming HAAT yet, stop farming toons for Rancor. You don't need 4 rancor squads. Start farming toons for HAAT.

Imo.
  • Quick question, im farming dps toons for 4th phase Rancor ....

If you guild is not farming HAAT yet, stop farming toons for Rancor. You don't need 4 rancor squads. Start farming toons for HAAT.

Imo.
    Quick question, im farming dps toons for 4th phase Rancor ....

Imo.

Small laid back guild, we only do T6, and only 4-5 of us actually contribute last raid i put 10 million damage . Thats why im finishing a squad for T7, Tank takes us maybe a month, mostly cause we are not equipped for it.

I do need dps squads cause more often than not i dont have time, and have to auto.

Most guys are new, so im sticking around , they will get there eventually
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Use Phasma as a lead with the 4 mentioned
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    I'm not a fan of Rey in the Rancor unless you carry a cleanse also. The Rancor puts a lot of debuffs out there, and she suffers greatly. Droids are a great option, as you need them for AAT as well.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Leia is aweful against rancor every hit is more TM
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Asic wrote: »

Idk what you're talking about my Leia loves to just attack once, not crit and not grant crit chance up to the team.
  • Asic wrote: »

Leia is a beast, i use 4 toons that apply tm down, and even with her triple hit, theres always someone after her to take the toads tm down

Same could be said for Rey, yet i tried both in a tm manipulation team and they are awesome. If the Pigs or Rancor still hit you often, your Potency isnt high enough.

As far as i can tell, shes not awful by any measurements. Granted GS is better for his assist call that usual lands further tm down and maybe icrease his in the process