Director Krennic + Deathtrooper Mods

So there's been a lot of question with which mods to use on these two.

I've been a fan of the critical damage additions and not so much into potency as I'll be sticking with a Palpatine lead. Even in this current meta, his leader ability is just far too good for Empire/Sith.

Krennic:

Critical chance (x2) w/speed secondaries and Offense (x4) w/speed secondaries

Deathtrooper:

Critical chance (x2) w/speed secondaries and Critical Damage (x4) w/speed secondaries

So far, at under G7, Krennic is at 170 speed and DT is at 167. Planning to get better mods and continue the gearing. At the moment they both have +30 speed secondary arrows each.

What are your suggestions/thoughts/counter-thoughts?

Replies

• SteveMurch
    7 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I was running 2 critC and 4 critD on krennic with speed secondaries, then decided I wanted a 4 speed mod set. Faster the better I was thinking in order to stagger off the bat, but I was severely disappointed in the stagger effect. I was under the impression that staggered enemies would lose all their TM each time they took damage based on what I read about stagger, then my world was rocked when I just found out (got him to 4* g10 for an arena run) that stagger gets used up after taking damage just once..
  • I was so excited about a krennic team for my new phase 1 tank raid too
  • Man.. definition of stagger in the newsletter said "staggered enemies lose 100% turn meter whenever they take damage", not "just once"
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I like the idea of every single mod having speed secondaries. Unfortunately, in the game I play, I'm lucky to find one or two for only my top 3-4 characters.