Allies

Can someone explain some of the ally dynamics to me please.
At first i was reluctant to accept requests and send any but now i want to share my Dooku with friends who are a lot lower level than me to help them get through the normal missions etc quicker to build their teams.

I have 2 allies currently but they keep telling me the only toon they are ever offered is my Captain Phasma? How does it work? I thought it was whoever your top toon is will get offered? How can i make it so they get offered my Dooku?

Thanks

*Player details (F2P)*
Player ID - J Sithwalker
Player Level - 55
5* Dooku 55 gear level VII
5* Sidious 54 gear level VI
5* Luminara 54 gear level VI
4* Captain Phasma 54 gear level V
4* Chewbacca 54 gear level VI
3* Savage Opress 54 gear level V
4* Finn 52 gear level IV
3* JC 52 gear level V
....Then loads i dont use

Replies

• Options
    Make Dooku your leader for dark side and cantina battles... They get your leader in the corresponding game mode offered
  • Options
    @Merilon thanks for the reply. follow up question....

Wont i then suffer though? because Dooku's leader ability is not as good as Phasma's
  • Options
    Of course you do but that is the sacrifice if you want your friends to enjoy the benefit of a Dooku... but to be honest, unless you try to beat/3 star newly unlocked nodes the disadvantage wont be as noticeable. You still can sim old battle without a difference or autoplay them. Autoplaying may take longer because of the weaker leader bonus compared to Phasma.

But in the end you can always switch back your Plasma if you need your best team to beat a specific node and go back to Dooku lead afterwards.
  • Merilon
    143 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You should also keep in mind that your friends can only borrow one of your leaders every 4 hours. Tell them to do a challenge in order to reset the leader borrowing CD if they need your Dooku for more than one fight every 4 hours.

Last but not least, do not be reluctant to make allys. You get 20 ally coins instead of only 10 by using the leader of an ally instead of just any leader. This effectively doubles the amount of bronziums you can buy each day (not considering quest or achievement rewards).
  • Options
    @Merilon mate that is great (and well explained) i will use Phasma for my new levels then quickly bust a lower level leaving Dooku as my leader when im done.
    thanks for the ally coin tip too i think i will throw some requests out there because bronziums have been kind to me and im a F2P and wont spend money just time.
    Thanks again.
  • Options
    You are welcome and good luck with the extra bronziums ;)