Sorry but have you ever meet Poe poggle 88 86 and 47

My power 254xx and their power 191xx not even purple gear on leader
I still lose maybe I am bad
after Poe taunt I immediately lose Lumi and Geo soldier nothing I can do as my turn meter is reduced by the first first move
Someone said met them in GW but how to beat them in SA?

Replies

• Options
    I'm not max level, but I'd suggest Dooku stun on Poe or using your own Poe. Either way, it becomes a coin flip.
  • Options
    Yes, incredibly tough team. It can be put together with weak Poggle and fairly weak HK and Poe, so their Power rating does not need to be high. Poggle is just there for his buff, and Poe for his quick taunt. Both Poe and Poggle can be just 4 stars without really being a problem. So long as Poe is Gear VIII, Speed 143, he has a chance to go first, using his taunt and allowing Poggle to buff the team before the droids go off. Once they do, they have huge critical chance due to their own skills combined with HK's leader ability. And when they do crit, their turn meter gets pushed ahead thanks to HK's leader skill. Both IGs are naturally big damage dealers, and with Poggle's buff and a crit, they will decimate a team before you have a chance to move (assuming their Poe goes first).
  • Azraelrulez
    1908 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Look around the forums, any thread with Poe in the subject. Lots of ideas. But basically, that team and similar synergy teams are the place opposite to heaven on wheels :lol: .

Edit: Didn't realize that place was censored!?
  • Options
    In arena it's tough as it depends on the leader, the other 4 could be anyone.

Generally. If you see HK chances are it's the crit droid crew so packing a Jawa can help but there is no guarantee that's the case which is the main flaw in arena, there is simply no strategy at all as everything begins with a guess.

In GW....again the only real counter is the Jawas AoE. If you pack Jawa and Dathcha and they survive long enough, they should kill 88 and 86 and bypass Poes taunt.
  • Options
    add grievous you can never beat this team
  • Snowblood
    16 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    What makes the Po-Po driods super deadly is the crit chance on 86, if he gets assisted by a droid, then it's+75% damage for both attackers, +offence up with Poggle, and they also get + turn meter from crits.

Its pretty ridiculous.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    I'm not max level, but I'd suggest Dooku stun on Poe or using your own Poe. Either way, it becomes a coin flip.

I tested it.. Dooku have very low chance to stun Poe..
  • Options
    I find that Lobot is better with droids than poggle if you are running Poe with them. The speed Lobot brings as leader is more consistent than poggle speed buff, also Lobot can remove debuffs/heal after first wave. They both bring about the same low damage.
  • Options
    I got obliterated by this same team concept yesterday. I was impressed. Needless to say, when I saw the same player today, I refreshed the potential arena combatants.
  • Options
    Working on starring GS... Once I'm done Poggle lead, Poe, 86, 88, GS. Couple guys running that team in my bracket and they melt face with it. Currently Sid lead until GS is ready.