Raid Han vs Leia

evanbio
1505 posts Member
No, I'm not talking about a royal rumble. Curious which one I should build up for a rebel team in P4 of HAAT. Damage is certainly considered, but mostly considering for buffing the team to prevent annihilation after toppling the tank.

Leia CAN buff on her basic. But it's not a guarantee. Han has a team buffing ability, but it is a cool down. I'm not sure if the HAAT can be toppled before the cooldown would expire.

My Han is 7*, Leia is currently 6*. Neither are geared very high. It appears that Leia is easier to gear than Han, so that seems to be a benefit. If it matters, the other toons are currently Wiggs, Lando, and AA. Eventually, would probably like to swap AA for whichever toon I don't gear first.

Replies

• First & most important: Do NOT topple the tank [p4] - just take out the droids & keep that top cannon down and then focus fire on the tank body [leave the side guns alone - they're pretty weak anyway]. Lather, rinse, repeat [with any teams to follow]. I do the most damage with my Rebel team: Wiggs, STH, Leia, AA [for occasional cleanse & additional heal]. I run the same team in p2. Lando isn't bad, but you don't want to be using his AOE [in p4]. To further answer your question as it pertains above, building up Leia will give you more damage that you're seeking. That said...

I find STH to be way more useful in the overall game - once you've geared him up & modded appropriately.
    Hey - it's me!
    [Yeah, yeah - they screwed up my name - how do I fix that?]
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Are you running HAAT? Because if so, you can't reuse your rebel team in P2 and P4....

My understanding is that the highest scores from P4 come from being able to topple the tank and survive the onslaught by being buffed. I'll be using StH in P3 to draw fire away from my team. So he's not available. And the side cannons and B2s tend to take the taunt away from StH anyway.
  • evanbio wrote: »
    Are you running HAAT? Because if so, you can't reuse your rebel team in P2 and P4....

My understanding is that the highest scores from P4 come from being able to topple the tank and survive the onslaught by being buffed. I'll be using StH in P3 to draw fire away from my team. So he's not available. And the side cannons and B2s tend to take the taunt away from StH anyway.

We currently have HAAT on farm and we DO topple the tank. Currently, 4 topples is the most we have managed, with most getting 2 - 3. Consider running Yoda. Good for stunning the B2's and buffing with foresight (ideally) and tenacity up. Wiggs is a must, with some combination of Lando, Baze or Leia. I'm sure there are other squads that are successful, but those are solid options.
    T Pain
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Thanks. I had thought about Yoda there. I keep forgetting he can stun....
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    A guildie of mine gets around 1.2m with
    Wiggs, lando, phasma, leia

Another guildie got almost 2m with
    Wiggs, lando, baze, leia

To answer your question on han vs leia, I don't think it matters which you use. They both do well at thier jobs. Although leia is pretty reliable with her buff coming from her basic. Haven't tried han yet.
  • Our guild is still on normal AAT raid. In P4 I use wedge,Biggs,lando,phasma and Leia. I do topple the tank. Phasma is great for putting speed down on the tank. If you have Leia modded right she will rarely miss buffing team before the ship comes. My highest score so far is 3.14 mil
  • evanbio wrote: »

Yeah - my bad!! That hit me later on: HEROIC! Leia!
    Hey - it's me!
    [Yeah, yeah - they screwed up my name - how do I fix that?]
  • Mattoine wrote: »
    First & most important: Do NOT topple the tank [p4] - just take out the droids & keep that top cannon down and then focus fire on the tank body [leave the side guns alone - they're pretty weak anyway]. Lather, rinse, repeat [with any teams to follow]. I do the most damage with my Rebel team: Wiggs, STH, Leia, AA [for occasional cleanse & additional heal]. I run the same team in p2. Lando isn't bad, but you don't want to be using his AOE [in p4]. To further answer your question as it pertains above, building up Leia will give you more damage that you're seeking. That said...

I find STH to be way more useful in the overall game - once you've geared him up & modded appropriately.

With Leia or Han in your team you can pretty much make sure your team is buffed after the topple so your characters don't get wiped.

O
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    evanbio wrote: »

We currently have HAAT on farm and we DO topple the tank. Currently, 4 topples is the most we have managed, with most getting 2 - 3. Consider running Yoda. Good for stunning the B2's and buffing with foresight (ideally) and tenacity up. Wiggs is a must, with some combination of Lando, Baze or Leia. I'm sure there are other squads that are successful, but those are solid options.

There's no way a mixed squad with Yoda would ever more dmg than a standard Rebels squad with Leia or Raid Han as the buffer in P4. We've had people topple all 14 times with Chaze rebels.