Does it look like I'm good enough to be on a heroic AAT guild?

https://swgoh.gg/u/crazycdog29/

If no who should I work on to get there

Replies

• 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Yes, you look HAAT ready. Ignore those people who say you need 30+ maxed toons, that's overkill.
  • Yes you are good enough to be in heroic tank guild. My roster is a lot worse and I am in one
  • Ben_kenobi
    447 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    You have zero p2 team, which is Hk lead ig bros JE and nebit. After that just gotta get the rest of your rebels to g10/11, same with your Jedi. But you're pretty close.
  • Sure we also have a spot open if you want to join my heroic guild and you spend your daily 600 energy.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I mean tbh, with the way my guild, and many others are. You don't really need much since the tank isn't much of a problem. The top 25 can pretty much carry the rest, and I'm sure there are guilds much better.

But if you wanna score big, I'd say you should
    - work your droids up
    - get a p3 team to atleast g10. You have palp and tfp, gear up your sun FAC and rg. You could run palp L, tfp, FAC, rg, sth..Or teebo lead.

With those 2 squads alone at g10 and average mods you could prob score around 1.2m+ easily. Then after you get those 2 squads max your rebels and you can use leftovers for p1.
  • My discord is M takeAbite#4407 if your looking for a heroic guild. Just some shameless advertising don't mind me
  • You are definitely worthy to be in a guild that runs the HAAT.

You have a decent Jedi team for phase 1, a decent Palpy, TFP, RG, Boba team for phase 3 and the requisite Rebels for phase 4.

You just need to really work on that Hk-47 and then you will also have a solid phase 2 team.

Believe me, there are people with lesser developed rosters who are in HAAT guilds.

• DragonWzd wrote: »
    @KyloRey I have people at the bottom of my guild who have similar rosters, but his question was, is really good enough, and without strong players carrying the OP, he is not.
    If he doesn't mind being carried and he can find a guild that doesn't mind carrying him, then it's all good and he's ready now, lol.

The whole "2%" thing is pure cr ap. My guild carries people who have only 1 7* toon.
  • DragonWzd wrote: »
    @KyloRey I have people at the bottom of my guild who have similar rosters, but his question was, is really good enough, and without strong players carrying the OP, he is not.
    If he doesn't mind being carried and he can find a guild that doesn't mind carrying him, then it's all good and he's ready now, lol.

Actually, I believe his original question was whether he was good enough to be in a guild that runs the HAAT.

And I said he is. He definitely needs to work on all his teams, but most guilds now that complete the HAAT have quite a few members who can't really contribute 2% in every phase, or in even 3 phases. And that's fine for us. We want our guild members to continue to get better so they can progress with their teams and they still get their General Kenobis with the rest of us.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    You have zero p2 team, which is Hk lead ig bros JE and nebit. After that just gotta get the rest of your rebels to g10/11, same with your Jedi. But you're pretty close.

You can do OK without droids. Personally I'm using my rebels in p2, since I didn't farm or gear up droids until now. I can do app. 2% / 3% / 3% / 1% in the four phases. Without droids.

However, I see, that both my jedis and rebels are slightly better than yours, so in those 2 phases you will probably do a little less.

But yes, you are ready.
  • Well, you seem to be ready to start in a HAAT guild at the bottom. You are on the right track toonwise, but you should start to 3* Mod challenges (mainly crib damage, chance, potency and tenancity) and farm them.

Let cantina farming rest for a while (finish your current grind) and start mod challenges. Only health mods will get you not higher in ranking. But you should be able to do 4*2%.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/crazycdog29/

You should be in a guild with more than 2 people. U can gear up toons faster that way.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/crazycdog29/

You should be in a guild with more than 2 people. U can gear up toons faster that way.

And what? Launch one raid every 30 days? You'll get less rewards and Gear that way.
  • Yep you're ready and would probably pull your weight. Maybe finish top 20 depending on the guild.