Am I doing good ?

Hello guys,

I was wondering if im doing the right thing after a month of playing and what you guys recomment me. Here's my current team:

Leader - Darth Sidious, 5 stars, gear lvl 6, power 3240
Luminara Unduli, 5 stars, gear lvl 6, power 3197
CT-5555 'Fives', 4 stars, gear lvl 6, power 2911
Captain Phasma, 4 stars, gear lvl 6, power 2731
Count Dooku, 3 stars, gear lvl 6, power 2512

I also have Chewbacca 4 stars, Boba Fett 4 stars, Barriss Offee 4 stars, Jedi Consular 4 stars, Poe Dameron 3 stars and Ahsoka Tona 2 stars.

I'm currently farming for Qui-Gon Jin and Kylo Ren.

What do you recomment me to edit to my squad for me to get stronger ?

Thank you in advance

Replies

• Farm phasma and make her your leader. Also put kylo for fo synergy
    TNR Rey of Hope, Heroic Raid 36/50
  • You don't have any crit-based characters, so why Sid as leader? Phasma would be more useful...
  • Keep up with Sid and Lumi. Both should be in all of your battles.

Yes, everyone will have 7* Sid an Lumi at some point, which is exactly why you need them too. They help tremendously with GW and will get you max GW crystals (to then spend on Lumi and Phasma).

people are POE crazy too, and he really doesn't shine until you level him up. He's considered overpowered at higher levels, so he should be your cantina farm. Either him or QGJ
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Phasma will be the better leader, since you have multi attack characters. I think you're spread a little too thin, so focus on Lumi, Sid and QGJ until they are all 7*. Then come back to Phasma and 5's or Poe.

GS would be a really good pickup for your Phasma team. I would prioritize him over Kylo. Kylo only really shines in an AOE team. By the time you have GS to 7*, you should be far enough to farm Dooku in cantina

Phasma, Lumi, QGJ, GS and Poe or Dooku would be an A+ lineup at 6 or 7* with max gear. Poe is the exception - he can work well at 4 or 5*
  • If you are to keep on using dooku you should definitely get some more star on him. Using your regular energy on farming his shards should be fairly straight forward.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Farm phasma and make her your leader. Also put kylo for fo synergy
    podian wrote: »
    You don't have any crit-based characters, so why Sid as leader? Phasma would be more useful...

+1 was going to say that myself.

I disagree with L3nd3r about GS for Kylo.
    Kylo is tanky when geared up, and gives you double the proc rate on assists.
    Plus a decent chance of heal immunity debuff and high chance of DoT on his basic attack, AoE with counter, high damage second special that is +75% when below 50% health and a high chance of reset cooldowns on taking damage. It's a natural fit on any Phasma lead squad.

GS is only good in a buffed burst damage squad and needs a taunt to protect him. It's not a good fit for your available toons.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Thnx all for your comments