How would you beat this team?

Prev1
3* Krennic (L) g11
3* Death Trooper g11
7* Baze Malbus g11
7* B2 g11
7* Barriss Offee g11

All zeta'd, Krennic, Death Trooper, and B2 all have maxed speed and potency mods, Baze has all maxed Tenacity mods, and Barris has maxed speed and health mods.

So how would you best these monsters in arena? Please go into depth if you think you can beat them, I love details.

Replies

• 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Pray
  • Pray

Lmao
  • Oneshot krennic??.. Then b2, then barriss the dt and then baze
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Maxed speed mods?
    #kraken
    #youcantbeatakraken
    #ifyoucantbeatemjoinem____orignoreem
    Pray

This
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Pray

Lmao

To Rngesus...
  • Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    Pray

Lmao

To Rngesus...

Actual Jesus would probably work better.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Aizfgas wrote: »
    Oneshot krennic??.. Then b2, then barriss the dt and then baze

One shot Krennic? Do tell how you can kill him before B2 and/or DT trigger for attacking anyone on the team but them or Krennic, respectively. Also tell how you can get past Bazes taunt before the ball gets rolling.
  • Easy, zeta darth nihilus
  • Kajjm wrote: »
    Easy, zeta darth nihilus

****, you're right. That's a wrap everyone.
  • Ben_kenobi
    447 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Aizfgas wrote: »
    Oneshot krennic??.. Then b2, then barriss the dt and then baze

I believe krennic can't be crit when dt is there

Edit: also baze is gonna auto taunt anyways
  • Easy. Use the exact same team
  • Psunami wrote: »
    Easy. Use the exact same team

Not entirely easy. AI has a tendency to flop when given free reign on your team.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    All these toons are very slow, can't see any problem. Unfortunately meta is speed. Just check videos available, Boba or TFP block Krennic at the start and that's it. With zeta Vader or Maul u can beat it.
  • Idk bout you, but that's exactly my point. I never use AI on my team, so on offense, if I had the exact same team, then theoretically, the other team's AI on defense should flop enough for me to pull out a victory
  • Psunami wrote: »
    Idk bout you, but that's exactly my point. I never use AI on my team, so on offense, if I had the exact same team, then theoretically, the other team's AI on defense should flop enough for me to pull out a victory

Ah, well played.
  • Let me reformulate my thoughts, Krennic and DT are rather better under Vader lead than Krennic it self. And after Barris nerf, u can change her for another good toon like Boba, Chirrut, Palp, etc.
  • Wiggs
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    3* Krennic (L) g11
    3* Death Trooper g11
    7* Baze Malbus g11
    7* B2 g11
    7* Barriss Offee g11

All zeta'd, Krennic, Death Trooper, and B2 all have maxed speed and potency mods, Baze has all maxed Tenacity mods, and Barris has maxed speed and health mods.

So how would you best these monsters in arena? Please go into depth if you think you can beat them, I love details.

First off, don't run any Rebels so that they don't get bonuses for that

Counter that team with a Zader lead, Deathtrooper, General Kenobi, Shoretrooper and Boba Fett.

Most of that team doesn't hit hard so you just need to take out Krennic and Deathtrooper. Get ability block up by Boba Fett, stun Baze and work him down til you kill him. Then, take out Krennic first because Krennic can revive Deathtrooper, but not the other way around. After that, kill Deathtrooper and you are home free.

General Kenobi can cleanse any debuffs on your team and Deathtrooper, Boba and Vader can lay down the debuffs that make Deathtrooper dangerous. You have 2 taunting tanks with crit immunity to soak up damage.

• Mizake_Mizan
    209 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    That team has like zero damage dealers. 3* DT isn't that scary. If you use B2 to remove Baze taunt, then the rest should be cake. I imagine any team with EP or GK can buy enough turns to slowly burn that team down.

And my guess is you are asking because you are thinking about fielding this team. If I saw this in arena, I wouldn't be scared of it. 6*+ DT and Krennik on an Empire team might give me pause though. I think you would be better off with Churrit/GK rather than DT/Krennik in that team.
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »
    All these toons are very slow, can't see any problem. Unfortunately meta is speed. Just check videos available, Boba or TFP block Krennic at the start and that's it. With zeta Vader or Maul u can beat it.

Either Death Trooper or B2 would trigger, along with a definite Baze attack, resulting in a potential 2-3 hits on your characters straight off the bat. Then Krennic goes, potentially getting a crit and returning 20% of his health as well as 10% protection. Barris then goes, also potentially healing for 6% of her max health then cleansing Krennic if you debuff him the most. Even if Vader goes, he can only hit Baze, which at that point might result in another B2 trigger.
  • EOAR6za.jpg?fb
    Maljr1980 wrote: »
    Wiggs

• EOAR6za.jpg?fb
    Maljr1980 wrote: »
    Wiggs

I can't possibly be wrong with the amount of nerf wiggs threads on here
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »

Either Death Trooper or B2 would trigger, along with a definite Baze attack, resulting in a potential 2-3 hits on your characters straight off the bat. Then Krennic goes, potentially getting a crit and returning 20% of his health as well as 10% protection. Barris then goes, also potentially healing for 6% of her max health then cleansing Krennic if you debuff him the most. Even if Vader goes, he can only hit Baze, which at that point might result in another B2 trigger.

You are forgetting that anybody who uses B2 against your team would nullify your Baze. Then what? The rest of your team will get picked off one by one. That team has no OHKO potential, so you may get some hits in, but after that you are gonna lose one toon at a time. No one cares about B2, Barris, or even Baze attacking, they hit like wet noodles. You have to hope DT and Krennik can do enough damage. Pretty sure Vader/Boba/TFP combo can take either of those 3* toons out in one round.
  • I don't feel like thinking about a complex answer, but I say bring Royal Guard and 4 heavy hitters (Rey, Qui-Gon, etc.)
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Or you could go speed AoE and go Boba lead with fast Wiggs, Shore and B2. Boba gets off ability block, B2 clears Baze's taunt and then its bye bye Krennic. >:)

After that, the rest of the team is toast.
  • Well, that works to.
    Or, you could bring a speed modded Lando with someone to protect him. However, he is a rebel.
  • Zeta Maul for Daze to stop TM gain. Fast Boba for AB, then STH taunt, then just keep hitting baze and you'll keep getting TM. Put in EP and TFP for some dps. But like, you kinda have to be faster than their Krennic at the least, otherwise Stagger and then RIP TFP/Boba/STH.
  • KyloRey wrote: »
    Or you could go speed AoE and go Boba lead with fast Wiggs, Shore and B2. Boba gets off ability block, B2 clears Baze's taunt and then its bye bye Krennic. >:)

After that, the rest of the team is toast.

While DT is alive, Krennic has crit immunity. While Bariss is alive, Krennic regains 20% HP for each crit hit, if DT drops. Even if he doesn't, Barris equalizes, then all Krennic has to do is get a crit and now also has some protection to work with.
  • I don't feel like thinking about a complex answer, but I say bring Royal Guard and 4 heavy hitters (Rey, Qui-Gon, etc.)

That gets rid of the fun of food for thought, though.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Why now use a Tusken