Help with HAAT p3 team

Can anyone suggest me the best P3 team (or with luck 2 teams) I can assemble with my toons? I know I can do better than the 400k I'm normally doing. Thanks in advance https://swgoh.gg/u/juli494/collection/

Replies

• EP, TFP, Royal Guard, Sun Fac, EE.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Get Chirpa to 7* and your damage will transform in no time.

Dathcha (L) - Jawa - TFP - eventually Ugnaught - tank works, too.

Chirpa is definitely not a priority for my cantina energy, and as I've heard he's not that great.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    EP, TFP, Royal Guard, Sun Fac, EE.

That's what I've been using but with sthan instead of elder. But i got better results using jawas, han, and tfp. The downside is I don't get to use palpatine
  • Chirpa's not that good? What have u been hearing?
  • EP - TFP - RG - STH - Tank is good for 700-900k if well-modded.
    Resistance (ZFinn - RP - RT - Rey - Poe) is good for at least 1 mil, probably close to 1.2-1.3 mil
    Zader teams can hit 1.5-1.7 mil

Chirpa is definitely not a priority for my cantina energy, and as I've heard he's not that great.

There are 2 mainstream very good comps for P3.
    One is Chirpa lead EP RG SF STH.
    The other is zVader TFP RG SF EP.
    If you don't want Chirpa, then you'll need zVader, otherwise you won't maximize your score potential.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • benacrow wrote: »
    Get Chirpa to 7* and your damage will transform in no time.

If you don't want Chirpa, then you'll need zVader, otherwise you won't maximize your score potential.

Thanks man, I think my first zeta will go to Vader
  • benacrow wrote: »
    Get Chirpa to 7* and your damage will transform in no time.

Thanks man, I think my first zeta will go to Vader

No prob. That's where my first will go too.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • is there any other genius non mainstream strats for p3?

ones other then zaders, tfp, chirpatine
  • You missed datcha, jawa, the other jawa( my game is in Spanish and cannot recall the name ^_^), elder ewok and ugnaut or TFP.
  • Biggs Danklighter
    beat tier 7 rancor twice a week with only about 6 people hitting
    just looking for some god **** people that play 7 days a week and wants to hit when we pop a H rancor or AAT..
    If you do big dmg, perfect we need you too, looking to push that HAAT very soon. Even with just 6 people hitting we might get that HAAT in a month or two
    Join our guild we have like 15 open spots you only need to be lvl 70 or higher and participate F2P friendly my homies
  • Minowara wrote: »
    EP - TFP - RG - STH - Tank is good for 700-900k if well-modded.
    Resistance (ZFinn - RP - RT - Rey - Poe) is good for at least 1 mil, probably close to 1.2-1.3 mil

Advantage with EP+TFP teams are you can pretty easily escape TFP (almost infinite TM) and return to P3 with OB+TFP and do 600k again with TFP.
  • Minowara wrote: »
    EP - TFP - RG - STH - Tank is good for 700-900k if well-modded.

I would think Poe would get obliterated with the counters long before that.
    Thats a really nice score for resistance. =)
    Whats the tactic? Still kill adds? Just go for the boss?
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    you should use Datch lead, Jawa, TFP, STH, and SF. you'll do 800 - 900k easily. I have G10 datcha, G9 jawa, G11 TFP, G11 STH and I use G10 SRP and put up 900k